Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > Condition Zero & CS Xbox

Old 05-10-2004, 12:25 AM   #1
hello

Default i really need help!!

hello i just bought counterstrike:condition zero. but when i installed it, in the main menu it only says play counterstrike:condition zero, new custom game, multiplayer game, options, quit, etc. but what about the menu in the intructions about new game load game save game, etc. please help me. i want to play offline mode. any help is appreciated.
hello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 04:11 AM   #2
Michele
Regular

Default Re: i really need help!!

If you have the stores version of CZ, once installed you have two main icons: Condition Zero and Condition Zero: Deleted Scenes
Condition Zero allow you to play the CS maps with bots, the game is named "Tour of Duty" and basically is a multiplayer offline with bots.

Condition Zero Deletd Scenes, is a normal singleplayer game, something like soldier of fortune, where you're part of a military unit and you have to complete missions around the world. Is the Condition Zero as was originally intended, but Valve has taked the works before Ritual finish it. Enjoy it.
Michele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 03:35 PM   #3
Stylsy
I'm on offense!

Send a message via MSN to Stylsy Send a message via Skype™ to Stylsy
Default Re: i really need help!!

If your manual is like mine, it's useless as it is based on the Ritual version.

Basically, as Michele said, theres Tour of Duty and Deleted Scenes. To play Ritual's Deleted Scenes you need to choose the 'Condition Zero Deleted Scenes' application, and then 'New Game or World Map' from the main menu.

For Turtle Rock's CZ, choose the normal application like you have done. The main menu is like this.

Play CS Condition Zero: Enter Tour Of Duty mode (single player bot match challenges).

New Custom Game: Start your own match with settings such as map, time limits etc. as well as setting bots in game.

The rest of the options in the main menu are self explanitory.
Stylsy is offline   Reply With Quote