Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > Condition Zero & CS Xbox

Old 06-07-2004, 06:04 PM   #1
Automator
Veteran

Default What up guys?!?!?

I come by this dead forum every once in a while but I'm not sure any of the same people even browse anymore. I know kevin will forever be around and Kala blesses his pressence about as much as I do. What's goin on? How you guys doin?

My cousin is getting pretty good and me and him rip apart a lan that got opened a couple months ago right by our houses. We're both getting pretty good. I'm up and down, I rip up servers but some weeks are better than others. I just broke up with my girl a couple weeks back so I got more time for cs and ball.

I need to get a job, I been lazy too long. I put in an application for the lan, but I doubt that'll go through, I need to know somebody for that. I'm dreaming that I can hook it up at Gearbox since it's like 5 minutes away but I know thats just a dream. I could go apply for Ritual (hint hint). I'll probably end up at a skatshop or cd store at the mall, but whatever.

Since a friend showed me soulseek I been getting way back into music. I can't find any of my favorite LA groups since I moved and now I got a library of new stuff from Living Legends, Atmosphere, 2mex, Busdriver, etc.

HaloCE is still rediculous with the worst netcode to ever crap on the gaming community, but I got pretty good at xbox and can't wait for Halo2. VALVe will never release hl2, or at least that's what I tell myself so I don't get pissed (that cs source looks nice though). Wolf and I talk sometimes (you probably didn't guess that huh?) and he fills me in on stuff since I'm not as on top of what's going on as I used to be.

Anyway, that's my life at the moment. I been playing alot more ball and swimming since the heat and humidity is here.
Summertime and the livings easy.
Automator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 06:44 PM   #2
kevin442
Fanboy

Default Re: What up guys?!?!?

Ya sucks that you and your girl broke up. Im still with my girl and it will be about 2 years now in July.

Does wolf still hang around these forums? Or do u and him talk with instant messaging?

Anyways ya Its hard trying to get a job down here in WI especially when u live in a small town but I have been working on my cousins farm during the summer to make some cash. Its not that bad. I work a few hours in the afternoon and then after im done workin me and my friends hang out.

Peace Out Man

ps. we will have to play some cz sometime this summer. Are you still in school or have you graduated? I have like 3 days left of school and after that its gonna be crazy.
kevin442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 07:07 PM   #3
Automator
Veteran

Yeah it's good that we broke up, but I do miss some things about us being together if you catch me. Me and Wolf sometimes catch each other on aim. I don't have cz, there's really nothing there for me, and as I don't have a job, I'm not about to spend money for it, but you can always catch me on friends (if it's working). I graduated 2 years ago. I'm going to collin county community college I got 2 more classes to transfer back to cali for my degree in drafting and design (cad and all that, architechure, mechanical, civil). So I'm kinda taking a few classes partying, being a bum, playing ball, living the life lol...well once I get a job and a girl, I'll be living the life, but for now, I'm happy.

You're crazy, I don't think I would last outside a major city, workin on a farm? no way. But at least you got some income.
Old 06-07-2004, 09:36 PM   #4
kevin442
Fanboy

Ya it is crazy but i live in a town with about 600 people. So it is hard trying to get a job with everyone else trying to make a living as well. But i am happy where i work (5-6 hours a day), $7/hour, make about $42 a day. Its all good.

Ya its weird how wolf just up and left the forums. I thought he was gonna be around till the release of cz but i guess I was wrong. I dont play cz that much only during the nightlife mostly.

Have you played Far Cry yet? If you havent i suggest you download the demo and try it out. it is a sweet game. beautiful graphics, long ass game (been working at it for a couple weeks now) and good sound.

It's All Good
kevin442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 11:24 PM   #5
Automator
Veteran

Yeah I guess we pissed him off enough to leave lol. I played the demo, and downloaded the game, but not being able to quicksave and what seemed to me like sketchy gameplay, I didn't get very far, didn't play much, and finally uninstalled the what? like 3 gig game lol. I have heard it's pretty good, but I'm content just playing cs and cod.
Old 06-09-2004, 09:41 AM   #6
Kalabalana
Veteran

Anytime you guys want to play just message me on friends and I'll be there, but lately I've been sucking, especially in public servers, I'm too impatient in pubs and just try to rambo it all the time, I mean it's a pub, have fun people, don't spend 5 minutes camping, or walking, or setting traps etc, rofl.

I know wolf, I talk to him a lot, vac banned a few of his keys and *gasp* he actually doesn't hack anymore, as a result he's actually getting better at the game, if he were to play you guys he would prob beat you, I could be wrong though, lol. That's why I have respect in VAC again, they caught and banned three of wolfs keys, now he won't risk it anymore

As for the tourney, or just playing message me anytime, or if you can't reach me on steam friends (user name = Kalabalana) check out my new clans channel #team`pp, I'm usually in there.

Oh yeah, csnation is running a raffle on the czero ritual trading cards, they are also giving out signed ones, WHOA! rofl, anyways I signed up, if anyone should get those cards it should be one of us from the forum.

I graduated high school 2 years ago too, I'm a 3rd year computer science student, got a nice job, and a sexy girl I'm going after, I played farcry, but eventually got upset with the gameplay, it plays worse then the illegal leak of hl2 (not that I'VE played it!), I need a game where you can shoot reasonably straight with most guns, and yes, I also actually uninstalled the game without passing it, I wasn't too far, just got past the part where all the super monkeys are going insane at the compound with all the trees with bridges connecting them, I was about an hour past that
Kalabalana is offline   Reply With Quote