Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > Condition Zero & CS Xbox

Old 09-06-2004, 12:21 AM   #1
Lewie

Default Gearbox models - Whatever happened to them?

Sorry if this is a dumb question but, I was just asking for a little insight on what happened to the original Gearbox models. I'm sure many of you remember what they look like from various game magazines and preview of CZ years ago.
Incase you don't, here's an example.
Gearbox model picture

So my question is, did Ritual recieve any of gearbox's models and what did they do with them? Do they even exist anymore?
Lewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 11:18 PM   #2
SuprTnr2
Casual

Default Re: Gearbox models - Whatever happened to them?

Just googel em.
SuprTnr2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 06:26 PM   #3
VonGoosewing

Default Re: Gearbox models - Whatever happened to them?

Gearbox models - there are a couple of them in the models/props folder. Look for training.mdl, dead_euro.mdl (??); they're easy to decompile and re-compile with the default CS animations.

I also think that the npc.mdl is a re-skin of the Gearbox "training" model - the mesh looks identical.

BUT - I really want the ALL the Gearbox models! Especially the Navy SEAL, SAS, GIGN, and that psycho wearing the mask.

I can't find diddly on google either, so if anyone could help out.... (esp. ritual. I know u guys must have these great models!!). Anyhoo, any comments from ritual wud b appreciated - especially regarding the NPC model..... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
VonGoosewing is offline   Reply With Quote