Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > SiN Episodes > SiN Episodes Tech Help

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2006, 11:03 PM   #1
IcemanSimo
Experienced

Default Game has problem in steam.

hi

umm ill try exlpain this as best i can.

our home network went down about 5-6 days ago and i just got it up and working like half hour ago and i tried to get the update for sin emergance and it shows up as being unistalled in the steam my games list, somehow and i now have to re download the files to reinstall even when i have the cd.

does this have to do with the patch upgrade that occured, has anybody else had this problem or even heard of it before me.

--------------------

Is it true that your the man who doesn't sleep, Yes well theres plenty of time to sleep when your dead.
Old 07-22-2006, 12:08 AM   #2
Sparda
Experienced

Send a message via MSN to Sparda
Default Re: Game has problem in steam.

Yes I had to same problem about a week ago, I took my computer away to a mates for a week (no internet there) and when I came home it was not installed in steam games list but i could still play by opening the exe in C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\fgcsparda\sin episodes emergence,
but I needed to see if there where any updates for to game though steam so I reinstalled.

--------------------
Old 07-22-2006, 12:31 AM   #3
IcemanSimo
Experienced

Default Re: Game has problem in steam.

yeah i just did that to see if it would fix my prob and it worked so i dont understand why that would happen but at least its fixed now.

--------------------

Is it true that your the man who doesn't sleep, Yes well theres plenty of time to sleep when your dead.
Closed Thread