Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > Condition Zero & CS Xbox

Old 05-02-2003, 04:35 PM   #26
MachineX
Experienced

Default Re: The team Xbox Forums people are idiots to thin

Just letting you know you shoud! HALF-LIFE IS WHAT STARTED IT IN THE FIRST PLACE! With new mods for hl 2 and most of them on hl will be put on to hl2. Who knows what military mods they will put on there, plus other cool stuff! So dont talk about not caring for hl. Doom ||| is going to be insaine will cool graphics and much better then the dooms for nintendo 64. I cant wait! It's going to be one of the best games of the year! It's ranked #1 on Pc gamers. [img]/forums/images/icons/smirk.gif[/img] Plus counter-strike can't be the only game you play then you wouldnt know the enjoyment of anything else. I really don't care what you do, but don't call hl a lame ass space shooter. Then your saying that the game, and engine that started cs is stupid.
MachineX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2003, 05:50 PM   #27
will1990_11
Regular

dude! i think hl is awsome! anyways i played doom 1 about 3 weeks ago and it sucks!
will1990_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2003, 10:54 PM   #28
BrushBaron
Level Designer

*cries*

DOOM 1 will never suck...
BrushBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 12:10 PM   #29
MachineX
Experienced

I said it was Doom |||, and the old ones arnt that bad, I love them. Look into doom||| and you will find out it has every thing for a great game. Graphics, gameplay, story, and more!! It's sweet.
IMPORTANT-- READ THIS AND GO TO THE SITE: Those of you who don't like hl2 or whatevers your case is, it comes out september 30th, said on http://money.cnn.com/2003/04/23/comm...column_gaming/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
heres some other stuff for your interest.....http://community.vugames.com/WebX?14...p.1@.efd4055/0 and http://pc.ign.com/articles/391/391682p1.html?fromint=1
Old 05-03-2003, 12:13 PM   #30
Torpedo
Experienced

Mmmmmm..... I remember trying out deathmatch for the first time on two serial-linked PC's running DOOM in a friends kitchen. It blew my mind. Ahhh, the memories.......... [img]/forums/images/icons/smirk.gif[/img]
Torpedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2003, 12:15 PM   #31
MachineX
Experienced

[img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] , I'm sure it did...... [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]