Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > Condition Zero & CS Xbox

Old 05-15-2003, 12:50 AM   #1
Roncorolla

Default What are they playing???

Ok, I am sure everyone has seen the extrememly large pic of the CZ booth. Now I am curious to know, what are those people playing or observing at the booth--hopefully they are playing. Is that game on display there the officially complete version of CZ for release on PC? If so why not ship it out to everyone now so that the delay of placing it on store shelves won't add to the painful waiting period. I mean, is that really the full version ready for shipping of CZ being played at that E3 booth, you know, the one with the 3 CTs holding an M4, the one new gun ??Famus??, and an mp5?

Can one of the Ritual staff confirm this for us? Cause if that one they are playing at that booth is the final shipping version...I'll send you some cash and you can let me download that CZ over there and let me start playing already. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Does CZ boxes that we purchase from a store come with a CDKEY of its own for online play? I could use another key for my other computer...
Roncorolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2003, 12:57 AM   #2
Wolf8218
Veteran

Default Re: What are they playing???

you tard it is NOT the finished version that is why they call it a "demo"
think before you speak!!
Wolf8218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2003, 01:22 AM   #3
Roncorolla

Well, the release date is supposedly so close that I expected it to be close to if not the release version. Even if it was a "demo" then perhaps they would release a "demo" to us. They haven't.

Don't be an idiot, and you think before you reply, as I wouldn't pose the question if I weren't concerned about the answer. So before getting answered by an idiot with no relation to the Ritualistic staff, I ONCE AGAIN POSE THE QUESTION...TO THE RITUALISTIC STAFF or anyone else with information regarding the issue of the version being played at the E3 booth. If it is a demo, send one our way, if it isn't let me know and inform us about the impending release due to that playable version if so being shown at the booth.
Roncorolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2003, 01:40 AM   #4
BrushBaron
Level Designer

I can barely make out what level that is...

What they are showing is the xbox version of counter-strike, that won't come out until sometime after 2003 summer. The PC Counter-Strike: Condition Zero game is nearing completion as we speak but I won't give any release date because there isn't one yet. It's soon though, very soon.
BrushBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2003, 01:52 AM   #5
rootbin
Experienced

*pulls out his hair*

LET US KNOW
rootbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2003, 12:45 AM   #6
kanaeda
Veteran

indeed, that is a shot of the uber-cool area we had in Microsoft's X-Box area at E3. It was set up and running a 4-on-4 game using the Live network.
kanaeda is offline   Reply With Quote