Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > Condition Zero & CS Xbox

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2003, 01:25 PM   #1
Catscratch

Default NEVER!!!!!!111

CSNATION JUST POSTED THAT CS 1.6 WAS DELAYED! THEY RELEASED A NEW BETA!!! THIS........IS..........BS!

Listen, all I want is an official release date. I don't want "oh it'll come out when its done, it'll be ready when it's ready" IT'S NOT LIKE THEY ARE BAKING A PIE! They showed us all their new models and weapons and maps. WHAT ELSE COULD THEY POSSIBLY BE DOING? Probably tweaking the game, ok understandable. But if you don't know when the game will come out, don't give us "May 2003, early June 2003" MAY WAS LAST MONTH AND IT IS ALREADY EARLY JUNE! Just don't give us an answer that isn't true!

Gearbox and you guys keep getting me all excited thinking, "It's gonna be out soon! OH BOY!" Yeah, soon isn't in a year. I am starting to have my doubts....
Old 06-07-2003, 01:50 PM   #2
Torpedo
Experienced

Default Re: NEVER!!!!!!111

Well..........
Nah, too easy, I'll let someone else go for this one.
Old 06-07-2003, 02:19 PM   #3
MachineX
Experienced

Woohoo, I get this one [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] !

Stop where you are! Think may is what, oh , an estimate of cz's date? Yeah it was! So how could that be the offical release date, hmmm........ dunno, so chill out! They are right now fixing bugs, whatever the game needs. So they have to delay it, and just look at the facts in other posts. The ritual staff said they only need 10% more for it to finish.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I stil have my hopes in CZ, still..................
Old 06-07-2003, 02:26 PM   #4
MadOnion
Fanatic

Less than 1%, not 10%.
Closed Thread