Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > Star Trek Elite Force II > EF2 Single Player Help

Old 07-14-2003, 08:47 PM   #1
spacegirl
Rookie

Default Stuck... or bug...

I'm now stuck at the Romulan outpost. I've got past the bioscanners and found my way into the storage room without setting off the alarms. I found the computer under the stairs and turned on the dancing girl... all the other doors are locked. I cant get the forcefield to drop to let me into what appears to be an elevator. The control panel to the right of it does nothing at all... my tricorder ignores it. What's supposed to happen? I have the code for a door.... but there's nowhere to input the code. Why was I told to go to the store room if there is nothing at all I can do in there? If this is a bug, I might kill someone, because I saved my possition in the room!! grrrrr.
spacegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2003, 08:56 PM   #2
Mitrani
Addict

Default Re: Stuck... or bug...

No bug... the room is in another area.
Mitrani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2003, 09:00 PM   #3
spacegirl
Rookie

I think that romulan minx is giving me the runaround [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

grrr

miranda
spacegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2003, 01:28 AM   #4
Blacksmith1
Veteran

Yes she is but that's another story. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

one of the things I like about this game is that it's not always obvious where you need to go next. makes it a bit more realistc.
Blacksmith1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2003, 02:48 PM   #5
Robbiesan
Veteran

I remember running around wtf to do next as well.. there is a way to get into an area where you hop over some pipes to a crawlspace.. it takes you under the walkway where on one end you find the secret ship and the other way is anoher crawl space to get out.. after that go back to the room you were in and Rommie spy will activate the elevator for you..
Robbiesan is offline   Reply With Quote