Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > Star Trek Elite Force II > EF2 Single Player Help

Old 08-08-2003, 03:11 AM   #1
trekfan

Default Drull Ruins 3 Boss Level 3a - Can\'t get past fire!

I am on the first part of mission 11 where you have to defeat the 2 quadrapeds in order to go into the next room. I've defeated the quadrapeds but when I try to go through the fire into the next room, I die. I've used the health cheat to get through but I really want to do it without cheating. I've replayed it several times to end up with 98 and 98 on health and shields, but I still die. Anyone got any suggestions, or is this a bug ? <span style='color:#dddddd;background:#dddddd'> </span>
trekfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2003, 02:23 PM   #2
LabMonkey

Default Re: Drull Ruins 3 Boss Level 3a - Can\'t get past fire!

Here's how I defeated him. I stayed in the doorway until he saw me. Once he did, I backed up so the door would stay open. Since he had a very hard time hitting me when he's right up next to the doorway, I was able to use my weapons with impunity. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
LabMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2003, 09:14 PM   #3
trekfan

I didn't have any trouble defeating the two quadrapeds. My problem is getting through the next cave entrance that has the fire jet blowing at you from just inside on the right, and there is no way around it. I die every time I try to go past it no matter what I do unless I use the health cheat.
trekfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2003, 01:42 PM   #4
LabMonkey

Quote:
I didn't have any trouble defeating the two quadrapeds. My problem is getting through the next cave entrance that has the fire jet blowing at you from just inside on the right, and there is no way around it. I die every time I try to go past it no matter what I do unless I use the health cheat.
My apologies; I got ahead of you... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Yes, the fire should extinguish itself after the second quadroped dies. It may take a couple of seconds before it does, but no longer.
LabMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote