Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > Condition Zero & CS Xbox

Old 10-28-2003, 04:06 PM   #1
nekko
Casual

Default lol oh well its been fun

got email from webhost.. valve has been contacted and instructed me to remove meh files

gg

DIALBO 1.10 CAME OUT OMG ITS BEEN 2 YEARS I PLAY THAT NOW [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
nekko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 04:45 PM   #2
Sp4wn3h
Casual

Default Re: lol oh well its been fun

It had to happen sometime.., GG Valve for wasting models that are way better than the defaults.

Thanks for the stuff you did nekko, i still use them and will prob not stop either.
Sp4wn3h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 05:02 PM   #3
nekko
Casual

fight teh cause :P i know it was one of you ritual lamers who did it ;] <3
Old 10-28-2003, 11:28 PM   #4
CT_Seal007
Rookie

Quote:
fight teh cause :P i know it was one of you ritual lamers who did it ;] <3
Look who's talking... punk. What you did was illegal. You are damn lucky Ritual AND Valve aren't suing your ass for thousands of dollars. You were charging money for the content which is even worse than releasing the files for free.
CT_Seal007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 11:48 PM   #5
KTRICK7
Rookie

HEY MAN! lay off. i usually am against this but valve and everyone else deserves what they get. and we deserve to get what we were told we were gunna get from the start. it didnt happen so :P all im saying is that valve made a poor choice. so go spin.

valve thinks they can just make a bot and make up for all the hype they put out about the game. but then they take everything away they said origionally was in the game.

leaning around corners, fast roping out of helicopters, dragging wounded teamates, EXCELLENT models, single player story line, i can go on and on. instead we get one last desperate move to get *something* out so they make a bot. and take everything else away. even the great looking models that were made for (which work great by the way)

so when you talk about stealing...lets look at EVERYONE and not just one person ok. because in my mind what valve did was more of a crime than what nekko did. shoot...ive never seen such blatant false advertising in my life. not a month before they announced the new bot they had a NEW gameplay trailer out.

you tell me that they decided to dump the whole thing and just do bots in less than a month. give me a break buddy. go somewhere else.
KTRICK7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2003, 12:04 AM   #6
Automator
Veteran

ok....this isn't the end of the world. on the 18th everything nekko did will be availiable across the net. if you got ahold of it cool, if not, your not missing much IMO (aside from the player and weapon models). All he did was move files for the most part, go get cz and do it yourself. I'm not mocking the package, cs_dust.wad and getting galil sprite might have taken some effort.
All I'm saying is it's not something to defend to the death. KTRICK7, you can believe your some sort of freedom..refugee...whatever and valve is the devil all you like. But it's still illegal, and the moderators here warned us all about links.
Automator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2003, 12:08 AM   #7
nekko
Casual

to CT_Seal007:

when was i charging for it? did you know the bandwidth on the website cost me 20 bucks from the pack alone? you must not be very bright, it was paying for the bandwidth, and it was a donation button, you never had to pay, so before you run your [censored] mouth you should learn the facts, i freely sent the file on aim so shut your [censored] face up
Old 10-29-2003, 12:08 AM   #8
xile
Regular

Ritual couldnt do anything about it [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]. Valve owns all their workd they done for Condition Zero. They are paid to develop a game and after its done Valve owns whatever they did for the game. They get paid for their work and thats that. Hypothetically and i really mean hypothetically if valve was to release the weapons but ritual didnt want it they have no say because Valve owns the property.
xile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2003, 12:16 AM   #9
Automator
Veteran

what does that have to do with forum rules...stop thinking ritual and remember this is ritualistic
Automator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2003, 10:37 PM   #10
KTRICK7
Rookie

Quote:
KTRICK7, you can believe your some sort of freedom..refugee...whatever and valve is the devil all you like. But it's still illegal, and the moderators here warned us all about links.
ok...granted. your right. i was a little peeved yesterday, so please excuse my extreme "voice" i still think valve is the devil [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
KTRICK7 is offline   Reply With Quote