Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > Condition Zero & CS Xbox

Old 11-18-2003, 04:29 PM   #1
Catscratch

Default BULL$H!T

VALVE IS FULL OF CRAP! WHO CARES ABOUT FREAKIN FEEDBACK, STOP BUMPING BACK THE F-ING DATE! HOLY SHITE, ITS NOT THAT HARD YOU STUPID PIECES OF CRAP VALVE! YOU MAKE A GAME, YOU TWEAK IT FOR 3 YEARS, YOU RELEASE IT! THE OLD CZ HAS ALREADY BEEN LEAKED, YOU MIGHT AS WELL PUT THE NEW CZ ON THE SHELVES, ITS NOT GONNA MAKE A DIFFERENCE ANYWAYS! TONS OF PPL HAVE XBOXES, THEY ARE GONNA BUY CSX, AND MORE THAN HALF THE CS COMMUNITY THAT KNOWS ABOUT THE LEAK HAVE DOWNLOADED IT! STICK TO YOUR GOD DAMN RELEASE DATES! DONT GIVE EXCUSES ABOUT NEGATIVE FEEDBACK BS, OR TWEAKING THE FREAKING GAME! IF YOU SAY YOUR DONE, THEN PROVE IT ASSHOLES! GEEZ

none of this is directed towards Ritual or Ritualistic, they r0x0rz meh b0x0rz [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

But if valve really claims they get too much negative feedback from the community, WHO HAVEN'T EVEN PLAYED TEH GOD DAMN GAME, THEYVE ONLY SEEN SCREENSHOTS AND CRAP, THEN THEY WILL SEE THIS AND MAYBE THEY WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN WHEN I SAY RELEASE THE MOTHER F-IN GAME!

but I highly doubt they will, and they will just give me crap about tweaking the game and glitches they need to work out, and I will probably get crap from half of the people on these forums, as well as the staff. Sorry, but I'm just expressing how DUMB I, and many of my other friends, think valve is. GOOD JOB VALVE, YOU SUCK! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Catscratch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2003, 04:34 PM   #2
FLeK0
Regular

Default Re: BULL$H!T

this is the Ritualistic forums, not ihateyouATvalvesoftwareDOTcom

And Valve actually finished the game more than a month ago, so go and ask Vivendi/Sierra/CDfactory about this 'delay'.
FLeK0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2003, 12:06 AM   #3
kanaeda
Veteran

Default Re: BULL$H!T

you'd think so considering they made a gold announcement... why am i hearing that isn't the truth? geee, valve blatantly lie to the consumer market? say it isn't so!
kanaeda is offline   Reply With Quote