Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > Condition Zero & CS Xbox

Old 12-20-2003, 08:11 PM   #1
exists

Default Ritual pls respond to this CZ weapon models.......

Hi, im growing very concerned since valve has taken over CZ and recent showings of cz are not showing your excellent weapon models/skins. God only knows why valve are going to release cz with those appauling blocky arm/skins. I'm guessing perhaps this is an exclusive to CSX now as that is using ur weapon/arm skins. I will absolutely discusted with valve if they do not include ur modelling/skinning which judging from screenshots ive seen of ur work in game makes cz look 100% better.

However, if valve do not include ur model/skins will you release them to the public ? so we can replace those disccusting defaults.

What makes me think valve wont include them is that on csnations preview of it and there new screenshots u see closely that they are using all the old cs 1.6 models. And a recent video i saw from this current cpl winter 2003 videos @ cpl.netfire.com when they viewing the boofs and stuff the camera goes by a bit of a playable CZ at cpl which i noticed included the 1.6 models.

So pls pls pls Ritual release your models/skins to the public if valve does not make them defaults in CZ Obviously you won't be able to do this until CZ has been released.

Regards

Dave
exists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2003, 02:18 AM   #2
Automator
Veteran

Default Re: Ritual pls respond to this CZ weapon models.......

this question has been asked many times and ritual staff has replied that they cannot (or will not) release the models. The models are now property of valve. But ritual doesn't have to release them. Many of us (including me) are using ritual's models now and some of the models have been hosted on csnation. Once the game comes out I think many sites will start hosting all the models.
Automator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2003, 08:39 AM   #3
FLeK0
Regular

Those models aren't on cs-n anymore, I think Valve asked them to remove. if they will be in deleted scenes then we will be able to copy some to cs/cz/ whatever is it now
FLeK0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2003, 11:30 AM   #4
Gambit
Regular

When cscz is released and they don't have those ritual models. I will release my cscz skinpack.

The pack includes: Rituals cz weaponskins, Rituals cz playermodels, Rituals cz sounds, Rituals cz sprites,...

After some work on the models it is possible to use those Ritual models on cs 1.6.

I WILL NOT release them now only after the release and if they aren't included. If i release them now it would be illegal.
Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2003, 02:11 PM   #5
Wolf8218
Veteran

hmm.. illegal [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Wolf8218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2003, 06:48 PM   #6
Automator
Veteran

I just hope someone releases the hostages. Mine still look up every 2 seconds.
Automator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 07:51 AM   #7
Gambit
Regular

i have the hossies also but i have one that doens't look up but it doesn't breath it freezes. When you "use" the hossie to follow u it acts normal.

i also have the sptesnaz for cs 1.6 but that has a little bug. He got a neck problem.
Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote