Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > Condition Zero & CS Xbox

Old 03-30-2004, 03:27 AM   #1
robert

Default CZ ritual skins

i read somewhere that VALVe was going to incorporate the new weapon and character skins into CZ over time...anybody know if there is any truth to that?

btw...great jog on CZ ritual staff...i think deleted scenes is the best part of the game.
robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2004, 05:47 AM   #2
badman
Sheep Inspector

Send a message via ICQ to badman Send a message via AIM to badman Send a message via MSN to badman
Default Re: CZ ritual skins

Thanks for the feedback, robert!

Regarding the new models, I know the initial plan (ie. when Ritual was still working on the game) was to have those models be brought over to multiplayer. In fact, the development team would often play CS with the updated models. I'm not sure why in the final version of the game, they're restricted to the Deleted Scenes mode, or if Valve has any plans to change this in a future patch.
badman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 12:32 PM   #3
Kalabalana
Veteran

Default Re: CZ ritual skins

I'm starting to think that maybe valve will release or 'unlock' all the models and sounds over time making people think they are still working on the game and/or trying to improve on it to at least make people think they got what they paid for.
Kalabalana is offline   Reply With Quote