Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > Condition Zero & CS Xbox

Old 03-31-2004, 10:34 PM   #1
enfestid
Veteran

Default Need to download Deleted Scenes?

I don't have Condition Zero yet, but I plan on buying it once it hits bargain bin prices (I don't like Turtle Rock's version... I'd only be buying it for the 10 Ritual levels), so I have a question about the "Deleted Scenes".

Do you have to download these? I've heard that you have to download them from Steam after you've installed the game. I've also heard that there's an option to install them when you're first installing the game. So what is it? Do you have to download it later? Is it on the CD?

Thanks!
enfestid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 10:59 PM   #2
badman
Sheep Inspector

Send a message via ICQ to badman Send a message via AIM to badman Send a message via MSN to badman
Default Re: Need to download Deleted Scenes?

If you buy the retail version of the game, you'll find the Deleted Scenes on CD2.
badman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 11:02 PM   #3
kevin442
Fanboy

if u buy cz off of steam you will have to download all of deleted scenes (around 1 gb). if u buy it from stores u have the option while installing it if u want to install deleted scenes. after installation u can play deleted scenes without donwloading anything but you wont be running cz or czds off of steam so u wont get any updates that they release unless u click on an icon cz adds that says play online using steam. what this does when u click on it is it converts all of your cz and czds information into steam so u can play off of steam.

note once u do this u wont be able to load cz without going into steam. So your installation folder that u got when u installed cz will be useless meaning u can put it in the recyle bin.
kevin442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 10:22 AM   #4
enfestid
Veteran

Quote:
If you buy the retail version of the game, you'll find the Deleted Scenes on CD2.
Ah, thank you, Badman [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
enfestid is offline   Reply With Quote