Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > Star Trek Elite Force II > EF2 Single Player Help

Old 05-04-2004, 04:38 PM   #1
MunroOfEnterprise
Rookie

Location: On the USS Enterprise, with frequent hug trips on Telsia!
Default The final secret in the Dallas\' Transporter Room.

When I was in the USS Dallas' Main Transporter Room and when I heard from Asdfga3 in his walkthrough that the third secret was in there.

Anyhoo, the problem is that when in his walkthrough, I was suppose to stand on the white circles in the Transporter one at a time, but when I did that to all six of them, I wasn't able to get the last Golden Starship in the Dallas! Man, it sounds to me that Ritual made a miscalculation about that.

Or it could be this: Do you think I have to activate the cutscene by pressing the main consule in the Transporter Room so that Katerina Scott(the Main Engineer of the Dallas, a male crewmember(I think he's Jerry Mobuto), and Telsia Murphy can come out of the Pattern Buffer so that I can try to access the secret while I need to rescue Chell or something??

Help from anyone of you guys shall be appeciated. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
MunroOfEnterprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2004, 08:37 PM   #2
Tempest
Fanatic

Send a message via MSN to Tempest
Default Re: The final secret in the Dallas\' Transporter Room.

I remember getting the secret for that level, starting from the back pad, you had to move clockwise staying on the pad for about 3 secs. I think it may have been the Ent transporter tho, i cant remember where.
Tempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2004, 09:00 PM   #3
MunroOfEnterprise
Rookie

Location: On the USS Enterprise, with frequent hug trips on Telsia!
Default Re: The final secret in the Dallas\' Transporter Room.

Thanks so much anyway! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Since the fact that Asdfga3 said that you have to stand each of the white pads for 5 secs instead of 3 secs though.

Anyhoo, I'll keep posting here until I figure out a way to get my copied Elite Force II CD out of the CD-Rom that's inactive and disconnected. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
MunroOfEnterprise is offline   Reply With Quote