Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > Star Trek Elite Force II > EF2 Single Player Help

Old 07-09-2003, 03:12 AM   #1
fruggle
Rookie

Default Warp core breach

I cannot get past this. However many invaders I shoot the warp core still explodes.Does anyony know the skip please?
I have a list of levels but they are not in running order so I don't know which is next.
Thanks.
fruggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2003, 04:29 AM   #2
Miracle
Regular

Default Re: Warp core breach

just aim more carefully, your probably doing as much damage as they are with careless fire. for the ones planting the bombs aim for their legs, the rest should work out ok.
Miracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2003, 04:58 AM   #3
fruggle
Rookie

Yep!! That was it. I was blowing them away with a BFG so I used the phaser and it worked. Thank you...

Now [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I am at the Atrexian colony. I have found the two people in a room and have turned left and opened a door to get back where I started.

What next? I have been wondering around looking for a door or something. Found a secret area over some pipes, and that's it.Help PLS.
Old 07-09-2003, 05:01 AM   #4
Miracle
Regular

where you find the two people in the room, go out of that room, turn left, then right and explore that corner. you will find the atrexian engineer there.
Miracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2003, 05:32 AM   #5
fruggle
Rookie

So easy when you know [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thanks again. Don't go away just yet [img]/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 07-09-2003, 09:04 AM   #6
WiseWashu
Experienced

The fun is figureing it out for yourself
WiseWashu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2003, 10:01 AM   #7
fruggle
Rookie

Quote:
This normally true. However, when you have beat your head against the wall many times it becomes frustrating to say the least.

It's like the gun on the hull. I must have tried that 20-3- times and never figured it out. Reading what to do here helped a great deal. Only took about another 10 times [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

It's nice when people help out I think.
Old 10-16-2003, 01:49 PM   #8
Tipperton

Quote:
Quote:
This normally true. However, when you have beat your head against the wall many times it becomes frustrating to say the least.
I agree 100%!

These 1st person games are my favorite type of games but because of my vision I usually play at the easy level.

Being challended is fun, being frustrated isn't.

Right now I'm trying to get past the core breach level, even at easy level it's frustratingly difficult.

I did finaly get through the level, thanks to who ever was that said to use the phasor and aim at the Idryl's legs...
Tipperton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 08:09 PM   #9
MunroOfEnterprise
Rookie

Location: On the USS Enterprise, with frequent hug trips on Telsia!

I pretty much know what to do here about this Warp Core problem. Anyhoo, here's what you must do:

After killing off the Idryll in the storeroom and the ones that rush you, you must importantly go back to the Health and Energy Terminal. Once your done, go run off and watch the main entrance to the Main Engineering get closed, but keept going into one of the doors.

By then, Reginald Barclay, the Chief Engineer of the Enterprise, will say:

"The Warp Core is over heating, everyone out."

Once all the other engineers left, Barclay will also simply say:

"Munro, over here."

SAVE YOUR GAME HERE!! Once you go up to Barclay, a small cutsene will starting, showing the two unarmed female Idryll place a bomb on one of the Warp Core's and when they disappear, the bomb explodes.

By then, Barclay will tell you repel the Idryll invaders from making Warp Core go critical. Watch were you shooting, otherwise Barclay will yell at you to watch were your doing. Sooooo, just shoot the Idryll. :P

It's best to get out the Compression Rifle like Barclay did and shot off the Idryll. Everytime you kill them off, each round of male Idryll while shoot at you while the two female Idryll's(the females are all unarmed of course). After your done repelling the Idryll in the Main Engineering, Barclay will run to his computer on the left near the core and let out the other engineers. One of the engineers(I think he's Jerry Mobutio) will say to you:

"Munro, use your Tricorder on the main engineering console to bleed off energy from the Core."

Quickly run up to the main Warp Core console to use your Tricorder there.

Barclay: "Hurry, or were all dead."

After your done, here an important note:

<<<<<{If the Warp Core is nearly or not Critical}>>>>>

If you were able to get rid of the two female Idryll that manage the bombs on certain areas around the core and/or missed once in killing them both in one of the rounds, the Engineer(possibly Jerry)will not only tell you to use your Tricorder on the console, here's this:

If you did very well in repelling the Idryll, it will not be nesscesary to eject the Warp Core after all! So as a result, it won't be nesscesary of Barclay to give you the job to do that.

<<<<{If the Warp Core is nearly about to explode}>>>>

If you had failed to get rid of the Idryll females that place the bombs around the areas of the core and got of them in some of the rounds, and/or you shot at it by accident(or on purpose when you want to watch the cutsence of the Enterprise explode); you'll have to not only kill the Idryll off and go to the main engineering consule, but here's this:

When the computer says that the Warp Core temperature is at critical levels, Barclay will then give you a password to eject it. But be warned, if your playing on normal and hard, here are the differences when the core's temperature is getting higher and higher:

Normal: the core's temperature rises every 3 minutes.

Very hard: the core's temperature rises every 20 or 30 seconds.(I'm not lying.)

Quickly run to the right side nearby the core to find a small console and quickly get out your Tricorder to type in the password to eject the Warp Core and save Enterprise from destruction(for now). Note that you don't have to remember the password Barclay gave you by writiing it down for example, it's displayed in the bottom screen of your Tridcorder.

Barclay(happily): "We did it!"

By then, Telsia will then call out for your help.

Telsia(panicing): "Munro, we need you on the bridge, were getting overrun!"

Munro: "I'm on my way."

Munro: "Barclay, power up the Turbolift."

Barclay: "I'm on it!"

<<<<<{Secret}>>>>&gt ;

After your done, go up the ladder on the left of the Warp Core near Barclay to a Jefferies Tube and once in there, go down another ladder to get the Golden Starship!

Now, quickly head off to the Turbolift by going to the left and go to the right to find it to end the this part of the level. By then, Telsia will get impatient.

Telsia(impatiently):"Munro where are you, we need you on the bridge!"

Well, that's it, that is the whole part of the Warp Core section I just worked very hard to type it all here. Plus, just to let you know, I'm a new person here on the forums! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
MunroOfEnterprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 09:13 PM   #10
badman
Sheep Inspector

Send a message via ICQ to badman Send a message via AIM to badman Send a message via MSN to badman

Wow, that's quite a detailed breakdown. Thanks for taking the time to type it up and welcome to the boards! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
badman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2004, 03:09 PM   #11
MunroOfEnterprise
Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by badman:
Wow, that's quite a detailed breakdown. Thanks for taking the time to type it up and welcome to the boards! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Ahh, no problem here! Just to let you know and to the forums, this is a section of my future walkthrough for Star Trek Elite Force II, and there's a 30% chance I'll try to post the rest of my future walkthrough on the forums in hoping to help all the rest of the n00b Elite Force II players. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Also, I'll be honored to be on the forums for a quite awhile! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 05-04-2004, 06:33 PM   #12
Pandemonium
Experienced

One thing you might want to note though is the date on the last reply
Re: Warp core breach [Re: fruggle]
#143267 - 10/16/03 05:49 PM

as all you are doing is restarting an old topic !

But welcome all the same [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Pandemonium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2004, 06:53 PM   #13
MunroOfEnterprise
Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by Pandemonium:
One thing you might want to note though is the date on the last reply
Re: Warp core breach [Re: fruggle]
#143267 - 10/16/03 05:49 PM

as all you are doing is restarting an old topic !

But welcome all the same [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
No problem bro! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The reason why did I restart the old topic, along with some of the others, is because I thought this section of the main forums was inactive for quite awhile. So with this, I decided to restore life into the section of the forums so that it will remain active when I'm around! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

EDIT: Almost forgot, can you help me find how to get the last secret on the USS Dallas in the Transporter Room in my topic?
Old 05-05-2004, 09:48 AM   #14
Luke80
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Luke80

Just adding to the guides.....

The Guide to the Warp Core Eject Mission
-------------------------------------------------------------
By Luke80
Originaly posted on the 5/8/2003

Hope this helps resolve the growing dispute on how to pass the level!!

When you get out of the jeffries tube, there are two Idrill behind the cargo containers near the door.
Kill them.
Now power up & go through the door.
Two more Idrill will walk round the corridor, kill them too!
When you arrive at the Main engine room, the massive main door closes.
Use one of the other doors & see Barclay. A cut scene will kick in.
After that, defend the core and shoot ALL of the Idrill Women.
They will plant explosives on panels. The faster you kill them, the faster you can progress.
Barcay will help you.

When the other guys come back in, go to the main table in front of the core & solve a puzzle.
Then quickly get the the side of the core & type in the code.
By this point, you should have less than four seconds. Be Quick!
Then, You are safe. For now. Go out of Engineering and take the turbo lift to the bridge.

DONE!!!!!

Secrets: The Man that works by the main door speaks like a woman!!

The secret starship is up the ladder.

Hope this solves the problem!!!!!!!!!
Thanx.

Luke80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 03:02 PM   #15
MunroOfEnterprise
Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by Luke80:
Just adding to the guides.....

The Guide to the Warp Core Eject Mission
-------------------------------------------------------------
By Luke80
Originaly posted on the 5/8/2003

Hope this helps resolve the growing dispute on how to pass the level!!

When you get out of the jeffries tube, there are two Idrill behind the cargo containers near the door.
Kill them.
Now power up & go through the door.
Two more Idrill will walk round the corridor, kill them too!
When you arrive at the Main engine room, the massive main door closes.
Use one of the other doors & see Barclay. A cut scene will kick in.
After that, defend the core and shoot ALL of the Idrill Women.
They will plant explosives on panels. The faster you kill them, the faster you can progress.
Barcay will help you.

When the other guys come back in, go to the main table in front of the core & solve a puzzle.
Then quickly get the the side of the core & type in the code.
By this point, you should have less than four seconds. Be Quick!
Then, You are safe. For now. Go out of Engineering and take the turbo lift to the bridge.

DONE!!!!!

Secrets: The Man that works by the main door speaks like a woman!!

The secret starship is up the ladder.

Hope this solves the problem!!!!!!!!!
Thanx.

Sorry to say this bro, but I have already posted my advanced version of the guide in the Warp Core. Plus, mine explains everything and it's part of my future walkthrough in the creation of the Elite Force II Walkthrough of mine I'll create months later.