Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > Star Trek Elite Force II > EF2 Single Player Help

Old 04-25-2005, 08:01 PM   #1
leahey

Default Stuck at Chell/Shuttle

I'm in the Enterprise E shuttle bay, and I'm completely unable to get inside the shuttle that Chell is working on. The shuttle is down inside its bay (is there a way to raise the shuttle?) and the wall of the bay prevents me from getting up the ramp into the body of the shuttle. I can't seem to just walk up the ramp, instead I have to jump up onto the lip of the ramp. At this point, it's like there's an invisible obstacle in front of me, and I can't move forward. I've been stuck here for 3 days.
Am I missing something, or is this a bug?
leahey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 10:08 PM   #2
Tempest
Fanatic

Send a message via MSN to Tempest
Default Re: Stuck at Chell/Shuttle

Basically you have to find the new manifold in the storage room, take it to the shuttle hes working on, open up the Nacelle hes working on and insert the new one in.

Then the shuttle will open, allowing you to grap the secret ship and do a little extra. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Tempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 10:47 PM   #3
leahey

Hi, thanks for the answer, however, I think perhaps you're confusing two of the shuttles. The shuttle that Chell is working on is down in a low bay (bay 2), with the rear door already open. The shuttle in bay 1 is the one to which we can add the coupling to the nacelle (which opens the door giving access to the secret ship). My problem is with the shuttle in bay 2, which already has its door open. The issue is that I can't seem to get in through the open door of the shuttle.
Old 04-26-2005, 01:35 AM   #4
Tempest
Fanatic

Ummm, Sorry for confusing the two. I havent played through the game in a while.

I think you just need to talk to chell, and it activates the cutscene.
Old 04-28-2005, 08:42 AM   #5
leahey

Hi. "activates the cutscene" - well, actually it's not a cutscene; talking to Chell starts the leak in the shuttle which forces us to enter the shuttle to fix the problem. Herein lies my original problem; I cannot enter the shuttle, whether I talk to Chell first or not. I'm running version 1.10, but I must say that my confidence in the game is not terribly high: I've already seen other bugs in this same map.
Has anyone else had this problem with entering the shuttle?
Old 04-28-2005, 01:41 PM   #6
Tempest
Fanatic

Hmmm, i went back to the IGM level. I could not activate the dialog between chell and munro. Did you use the map command?

PS, using the cheats and killing any of the people causes the game to crash.
Old 05-04-2005, 04:46 PM   #7
leahey

Unfortunately, I don't know what the "IGM level" or the "map command" are. I'm not using any cheats.

However, I can see part of the problem in the visual walkthrough at http://www.visualwalkthroughs.com/el...2/ig2/ig2.htm.
In the last image, I can see the shuttle that Chell is working on. It is at floor level. However, in my game, the shuttle is lowered down into its bay, making the rear entrance inacessible.
Is there something that should cause the shuttle to be lifted out of its bay, to floor level?
Old 05-04-2005, 05:43 PM   #8
Tempest
Fanatic

The shuttle is supposed to rise up when you get near it. Then chell opens up the nacelle.

Then your supposed to go change the plasma convertor, and go talk to chell. Then the plasma leak is supposed to happen.