Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > SiN Episodes

Old 04-20-2006, 11:51 AM   #1
Caine123
Casual

Default Sin2 still sin? Questions to the DEVS !

hello, I'm a great fan of sin 1 but somehow I'm really concerned and really want to know if you can answer my questions Ritual:

1. Is there still this kick ass music like in Sin 1, cranky guitars etc.? I only listened orchestral music so far......

2. I didn't hear Blade so often when Jessica or JC talked, he mostly comment everything or when he shot badasses he spoke some great stuff. Isn't it now?

3. The Badasses are they still making arguments like "Get'em" etc.?

4. Why did you change Elexis so drastically? She really doesn't look like in Sin 1, she is more cute and brave than a bitchy kick ass bitch.

It would be great if you can answer my questions and why you changed these points when you changed them perhaps.

I don't want spammers here please ! So proof that you are a serious community.
Caine123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 11:59 AM   #2
CommanderZx2
Fanboy

Default Re: Sin2 still sin? Questions to the DEVS !

I'm just a forum user but I'm sure I can answer the questions:
1. Orchestral sounds more epic.

2. I'm guess he doesn't talk so much due to the mutant stuff. If you watched the trailers and read the info you'd know about this stuff.

3. I don't know about this one, game ain't out yet.

4. You prefer shemales to females? I prefer my women to look like women.
CommanderZx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 12:07 PM   #3
Caine123
Casual

well i don't think orchestrated music is more epic and shemales? naah man, but the style is diefferent, that's what I asked. so now i hope that a dev is answering [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. only serious answers.
Old 04-20-2006, 12:43 PM   #4
TheDarthJedi
Levelord Groupie

Quote:
Originally posted by Caine123:
hello, I'm a great fan of sin 1 but somehow I'm really concerned and really want to know if you can answer my questions Ritual:

1. Is there still this kick ass music like in Sin 1, cranky guitars etc.? I only listened orchestral music so far......

2. I didn't hear Blade so often when Jessica or JC talked, he mostly comment everything or when he shot badasses he spoke some great stuff. Isn't it now?

3. The Badasses are they still making arguments like "Get'em" etc.?

4. Why did you change Elexis so drastically? She really doesn't look like in Sin 1, she is more cute and brave than a bitchy kick ass bitch.

It would be great if you can answer my questions and why you changed these points when you changed them perhaps.

I don't want spammers here please ! So proof that you are a serious community.

ive been here since the original SiN so, this can be considered a more "serious" answer.
besides, the dev's have already answered these questions a bazillion times on these forums..

1 - orchestra *is* more epic, more fitting for a wide range sweeping storyline. it fits and so far, sounds terrific.

2 - gotta have a slight cheese factor [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] besides, these are still mercs. Same voices, same lines, but thats one of the things that made the original SiN fun.

3 - we haven't heard blade talk at all in any trailer/video or anything yet. Thing we hear a grunt of pain in the original trailer.. but thats really about it. Anything on how he's acting hasnt really been released. Defintally changed though, more "bitter"

4 - Elexis. The change is good. Before she looked too "mannish" in her face. Frankly, her face was ugly. They did pretty good with the technology as it was then, however. Now though, she looks much better.
Besides, if you recall, she TOOK HERSELF APART at the end of SiN,.. who is to say she couldent of 'reconstructed' herself to look a bit younger, sexier.. sex sells, and if she can disarm those who would underestimate her with her looks, (so as to take total advantage of them) I wouldent put it past her.

Thats all about the same answer(s) you'll get from one of the Ritual guys.
as i've said, search the forum, they've answered these same questions (and likely any others you can think of) a bazillion times already.

so, your not likely to see a response by one of them here [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

TheDarthJedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 12:44 PM   #5
TheDarthJedi
Levelord Groupie

oh yea.. BTW..

its *NOT* "Sin 2"

its SiN: Episodes.

or, in this case EMERGENCE.

there is no "SiN 2"

[img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

TheDarthJedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 03:11 PM   #6
motoko2030
Experienced

Thanks for the answers; I like the orchestral music that I have heard during the trailers and I am going to buy the Sin Episodes soundtrack when it becomes available. I like Elexis new look, to me, the look of Elexis in Sin 1 was good for its time and the restraints of using the quake 2 engine but since the source engine is being used in Sin Episodes, the look of her makes her look like a female.
motoko2030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 04:05 PM   #7
a_nevels666
Regular

Quote:

Cute and brave? I think you might be getting Elexis and Jessica mixed up...
a_nevels666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 05:00 PM   #8
Caine123
Casual

no, well not quite cute, but still not so bitchy like sin 1, if you compare them they don't look identical besides their huge melons.
Old 04-20-2006, 10:28 PM   #9
Smoke39
Regular

Quote:
well i don't think orchestrated music is more epic
I agree. I think orchestra music sounds kinda dumb and out of context. Sin was badass. Orchestra is more like a "sophisticated" kinda sound, imo.
Smoke39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 10:34 PM   #10
Smoke39
Regular

Quote:
no, well not quite cute, but still not so bitchy like sin 1, if you compare them they don't look identical besides their huge melons.
She does look fairly diffirent now, but I think her new look suits her character pretty well. Her dialogue in Sin was always seductive and cruel, and I think her new look actually reflects that a bit better than her old look.
Old 04-20-2006, 11:24 PM   #11
ertertwert
Fanboy

Send a message via AIM to ertertwert

One is not better than the other, but the fact remains that he did a kickass job on the sountrack (from what we've heard so far).
ertertwert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 11:23 AM   #12
levelord
Levelord

Quote:
Originally posted by Smoke39:
Quote:
She does look fairly diffirent now, but I think her new look suits her character pretty well. Her dialogue in Sin was always seductive and cruel, and I think her new look actually reflects that a bit better than her old look.
...and we have more polygons to play with now! This is crucial for the feminine form [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Elexis is someone I love and hate.
levelord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 09:01 PM   #13
Smoke39
Regular

Yeah, definitely. She's almost too appealing to be a villain. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Even gave pause to Blade. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]