Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > SiN Episodes > SiN Episodes Tech Help

Old 05-15-2006, 01:30 AM   #1
camodude1

Default Stuck in Sintech Tower Bldg.!

Made it all the way to the Sintech Tower Bldg. Fought my way inside with my lovely assistant/bullet magnet. Made it to a room with locked doors and elevators in it and a small open backroom with health and other material inside. In the center of the room is a holographic image of Elexis who has some dialog. Another poster stated that the door to the elevators open and badguys attack. This does not happen for me, I have no way out of this room that I can find. Hope this does not mean the end of the game for me as it has been a very cool game up to this point! Is there a fix?

AMD 64-4200x2
2gigsRAM
EVGA 7900GT
camodude1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 01:44 AM   #2
Michael_Russell
Roaming QA Ronin

Default Re: Stuck in Sintech Tower Bldg.!

After Elexis speaks to you, does Jessica say anything? Does music play? Or does the room just do nothing?
Michael_Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 12:02 AM   #3
Technophile

I am having the same problem. When I enter the room I usually hear the girl say something and than shoot the guard. Then I walk up the center of the room and the hologram appears but she says nothing and does not turn to face me. It seems like when I first approach the spot where the hologram appears, when it appears, the girl appears behind me, says something, and I get pushed to the spot adjacent the hologram. Absolutely no dialogue from the hologram, only that music that comes on when something is about to happen, and no new enemies appear or doors open. It is impossible to leave the room as the door entered becomes locked. I hope this is going to be fixed in the patch wednesday. Otherwise excellent game, enjoy it even more than Half-Life 2.
Technophile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 12:48 PM   #4
Parnic
Programmer, Gearbox Software

Try to just reload your last save game and play through again. We encountered this error in testing on a one-in-a-million basis, but restarting from the last save fixed it.
Parnic is offline   Reply With Quote