Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > SiN Episodes > SiN Episodes Tech Help

Old 05-28-2006, 08:31 AM   #1
Edurad2
Casual

Default Sin 2 Jumping

i got a problem with sin 2 loading into different parts of the game and a few sections where it seems to have heavey load on the sound card, i've managed to sort it out a bit better seems a bit soomther, but it just certin bits just make the game rally jaggy, but i get good fps and its pritty good other then that, but its not like quake 4, or doom 3 there engine is a lot more how can i say friendley i dont get crashs, or any other problems i just dont think it likes my sound card,
Edurad2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 09:22 AM   #2
Edurad2
Casual

Default Re: Sin 2 Jumping

doesn't matter people i've sorted it when i clicked load button it would lag for about 6 secs but ive sorted it out now, all good ive been my own technician for over 5 years but i was kinda like stuck on this one but figured it out, anyone else has any problems message me on msn carlthompson1@hotmail.com
Old 05-28-2006, 10:08 AM   #3
Sarkie
Community Moderator

Can you please just explain what you did please?
Sarkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 11:14 AM   #4
Edurad2
Casual

first of all i sorted some bios settings out, witch i thought might of been the problem, i put v-sync back on because with it off, it just increases the fps and causes bottle necks, and i thought i sorted it out just to read up the problem im haveing is sorted in the next patch, i haven't tottaly fixed it, coz its an engine bug and i dont have a creative sound card so it makes it harder for me.

although i am playing it at 1600 x 1200 2x AA 4 x AF, its smooth other then that sound problem that cause the few secs lag here and there due to load on the south bridge, i'm curentley play quake 4 at 1600 x 1200 ultra high detail its smooth, so i know its the engine its the first game i've played useing Steam and Half life 2 engine, and the physic's of it re-mind me of half life 1, its not a bad game ive not encountred other bugs except the allways run was on witch made blade ice skate rather funny,
Old 05-28-2006, 11:28 AM   #5
Edurad2
Casual

No i replied some bits, of the game where some jumping was envouled seems i have fix it due to the changes in the bios and re- enableing v-sync, but it was my internet causeing the bottle neck, seems the tcp ip is causeing some lag in the game some how, meh i'll leave this stuff with u guys, other then that it plays perfect now,

key things to remember is,

update chipset drivers,
update graphics
direct-x (if needed)

on allways play with v-snyc on,