Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > SiN Episodes > SiN Episodes: Emergence

Old 09-28-2006, 06:00 PM   #1
Graphicsgod
Regular

Unhappy Just played "Sin Episodes",... What I think... **spoilers**

Well It's been long time coming since Sin came out in 98, and graphics and sound have gotten
better, unfortunately level layout and story still remain the same :-(.

Which comes to the next installment in the Sin storyline. I started liking this game with
the graphics and sound (Love the opening song), utilizing the HL2 engine. Which should
have helped this game stand out from the rest since the engine is already coded. All
that was left was to create a masterpiece... But after the first couple of minutes of wondering
what the hell is going on, it's just run and gun (or is it the other way around, LOL). With
little story going on, or a change of location. The whole game appears to take place in
one location that's all interconnected. And that just annoyed me! It feels too much like
HL1 using the HL2 engine.

You start off in a warehouse on a dock that seems to span a couple miles then goes
to a dock with a half submerged cargo ship that looks nothing like a cargo ship inside.
And that's where Viktor Radek seems to have his base located. Um why?!? I think the ship
levels were some of the worst in both design and for adding to the plot! Not only does
the ship look more like a laboratory "BUILDING" than a ship. And the mutant people was
interesting, but didn't really add anything just to be more like to HL. I would hate to be
Viktor Radek. If he needed to get to his office and to leave, would he have to go through
all the crap I did?!? Just an after thought for the level designer(s), in my opinion. Speaking
of an after thought, there was a huge bug that kept me from finishing this level. After
being stuck in front of Viktor, he would speak for a few min. then... NOTHING. I was like
what the hell! Then after doing a little searching I found this was really common and
I had to use the console to load the next map. Very annoying and should have been noticed
before release. Then goes to the sewers then a cave then to where you finally get picked
up by Jessica in that sweet ass car from the beginning (I wish the rest of the game would
have had as much care as the car did). Then the game "Finally" takes a turn for the better
by giving you a little change of pace by allowing you to shoot the bad guys while Jessica
does the driving. Unfortunately it only last two minutes before your back to the old run
and gun game play by going to the top of a huge skyscraper building located conveniently
near the last area we were just at :-(.. And as with the rest of the game Jessica is the
most useless side kick I've had in a game. She was mostly in the way and would just stand
there and get shot at. Then just disappear. At least the chick in HL2 was more useful and
I liked to just let her do all the dirty work ;-). But in this game, I much preferred to
just leave Jessica behind :-(.

Umm I did like how the enemies would respond to what I did or to the environment going on
around them. Very nice, had me laughing. A good example was the guys in jet packs! Couldn't
stop laughing when they got shot. Also the weapons felt pretty good and would have
loved double welding ;-)! I also miss the hacking that was in the first game, the phone thing
was kinda cool, but had no idea how to use it till the end :-(. Would rather had the hacking
or both!

I still haven't finished the game yet, but I'm guessing I'm at the end. Just trying to figure
out how to get to the last "Dope fish" Secret. I can see the arrow, but can't find the
"invisible" bridge.

But I would have felt like my money was well spent (got this at the same time as HL2:Episode
One, BTW), had more time and care gone into the making of this game. I would have also loved a
FULL game versus this episode content Ala Valve :-(. I'm very disappointed with Ritual
with this game!! Ritual is known for very good games and pushing the technology forward. Two
games known as FAKK2, and Star Trek Elite Force II (waaay better
than the first one by Raven BTW)
were some of the best examples of what this company is known for. Taking the Quake3 engine and making
it a third or a great first person game, making the levels massive and full of interesting things to see
and do, adding 3D sky boxes (before, Unreal and Unreal Tournament was the only games/engine to do this),
great enemies and characters, and interesting story lines and info to push the game forward!! These two games
kept me playing all the way to the end non stop and I had to buy FAKK2 like five times because I would lend
it out and would have trouble getting it back ;-)!

But with this game, it's too much like HL2/HL2: Episode One :-(. Waaay too much like that game.
Your character doesn't talk... much if at all, we don't see the character, the story is just
non existent and it's told just like HL2. I want a different game than HL2, not the same!!

Now after stating my likes and dislikes, now I would like to get on my soap box and state
what I would like Ritual to do to try to save this doomed game.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I say scrap this whole version of Sin and start over! Please for the love of
god/satan/whatever!! From what I played, this isn't going to work. Use this as a test
game and move on :-)!

The story needs to be the major part of this game!! And explain what is going on. Unlike
what I just played.

Have the game take place all over the city. Not just one location. Kinda like
Vampire: Bloodlines. I have no problem with the game leading me around and not being able
to choose what to say. I don't want to have to physically travel from place to place.
In-game cut scenes do just fine!

Have it where you are taken to the hospital after being captured and injected with
something or Jessica would ask you if you wanted to go and you would say no and she would
take you to the station for more story info. The story of the game would be to figure
out what Viktor and Elexis are up to by asking people around the city doing some sleuthing
and checking and busting into some places owned by them. While JC and Jessica chimes in.
Not where you have to hit a button to hear them (didn't know about this till the middle
of the game, aaarggh).

Another example would be you get a tip off that something is going down at a local night
club and you and Jessica go to check it out. After going in and asking around, you hear
the bartender can get you access to upstairs. After talking to the bartender, you find
out he don't let your kind upstairs without a warrant. So you have to now figure out how
to get upstairs either with physical action (which could punish you in the long run ;-) )
or to be stealthy.

And another example is your in your apartment getting high on some drug or taking
something to counter act what was put in you, and you pass out only to be woken up by some
noise, and to find out that your place is under attack. So you have to escape your place
while it gets shot up by thugs and helicopters/jets.

Anything is better than just playing in the same area for an entire game. Just some
thoughts and my two cents. Pictures are for reference and to help my point across.

I want to thank anyone who read all of my rants and I hope Ritual reads this and takes
a second look at they're current game and rethink it over. Thanks for your time and peace out!

**Pictures are not property of Ritual or me. Pictures were found on the net and belong
to they'er respectfull authors. I messed with them in Photoshop only for reference.**

Rob

Last edited by Graphicsgod : 09-29-2006 at 12:04 PM.
Graphicsgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 06:06 PM   #2
Graphicsgod
Regular

Default Re: Just played "Sin Episodes",... What I think... **spoilers**

P.S. Is there any chance of a FAKK sequel ? ...Just a thought!

Rob
Old 09-28-2006, 08:10 PM   #3
Standoff
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graphicsgod
And that's where Viktor Radek seems to have his base located. Um why?!?
Because it's inconspicuous and supposedly SinTEK is contracted for repairing the ship. You figure it out.
Quote:
I think the ship levels were some of the worst in both design and for adding to the plot! Not only does the ship look more like a laboratory "BUILDING" than a ship. And the mutant people was interesting, but didn't really add anything just to be more like to HL.
Right, it was a lab inside a ship. Go figure. And there are mutants? In SiN? Wow, what were they in 1998? Demons?
Quote:
I would hate to be Viktor Radek. If he needed to get to his office and to leave, would he have to go through all the crap I did?!? Just an after thought for the level designer(s), in my opinion. Speaking of an after thought, there was a huge bug that kept me from finishing this level. After being stuck in front of Viktor, he would speak for a few min. then... NOTHING. I was like what the hell!
Yes, level design always handholds. Why? Because people playing FPSes don't really like being confused. If it was an FPRPG, it would make more sense to have multiple paths.

And that bug was fixed. If you just played it, the only reason you'd encounter it would be the pirated version or for some reason you have Steam set to not update the game.
Quote:
And as with the rest of the game Jessica is the most useless side kick I've had in a game. She was mostly in the way and would just stand there and get shot at. Then just disappear. At least the chick in HL2 was more useful and I liked to just let her do all the dirty work ;-). But in this game, I much preferred to just leave Jessica behind :-(.
She shot at things. She moved. Good enough for me. I didn't notice anything unusual.
Quote:
But with this game, it's too much like HL2/HL2: Episode One :-(. Waaay too much like that game.
Your character doesn't talk... much if at all, we don't see the character, the story is just non existent and it's told just like HL2. I want a different game than HL2, not the same!!
Right, you're playing SiN, you got SiN. You didn't get HL2. Did you expect them to call something SiN then make something completely different?
How about comparisions.
HL2:ep1 tons of scripted scenes, Alyx always with you, a bunch of easy puzzles, fairly short
SiN:ep1 much more fun combat, far less scripted storyline scenes, definately not as short

And while we're here, let us mention that Ritual has nowhere near the funds that Valve has, since you seem to be upset that this game isn't perfect.
Quote:
I say scrap this whole version of Sin and start over! Please for the love of god/satan/whatever!! From what I played, this isn't going to work. Use this as a test game and move on :-)!
I say to hell with that, bring on Episode 2.
Peace out.
Standoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 10:54 PM   #4
Raveness
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standoff View Post
And that bug was fixed. If you just played it, the only reason you'd encounter it would be the pirated version or for some reason you have Steam set to not update the game.
Was that bug intentionally placed in the release in order to ferret out illegitimate copies?

--------------------
Raveness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 11:37 PM   #5
Xenogenetic
Addict

I am betting it wasn't.

Standoff I don't mean to burst your bubble but his points are a bit better than yours. And he registered in '00 which sorta gives him seniority over you.

--------------------
Xenogenetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 11:37 PM   #6
Graphicsgod
Regular

Quote:
And that bug was fixed. If you just played it, the only reason you'd encounter it would be the pirated version or for some reason you have Steam set to not update the game..
Ahh so the updates are through steam,.. damn. I hate steam! When installing, it wanted to install steam. I just wanted to play and didn't care to go through another program. Luckily steam can be uninstalled or kept from running. I prefer the old way of playing games. Ohh well almost finished, so it doesn't matter anymore.

Rob
Old 09-28-2006, 11:46 PM   #7
Graphicsgod
Regular

Quote:
And there are mutants? In SiN? Wow, what were they in 1998? Demons?
Ok good point .

Rob

Last edited by Graphicsgod : 09-28-2006 at 11:57 PM.
Old 09-29-2006, 01:37 AM   #8
ripper_hugme
Regular

Send a message via AIM to ripper_hugme

Umm just patching this up. Ritual didn't make 'Alice', they may have had a tad bit of involvement (like Q4 patch).

--------------------
ripper_hugme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 11:59 AM   #9
Graphicsgod
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripper_hugme View Post
Umm just patching this up. Ritual didn't make 'Alice', they may have had a tad bit of involvement (like Q4 patch).
Whoops, thanks for the heads up! I got out the instruction booklet again and thought it was done by Ritual, but it was Rogue Ent. Adjusted above to fix...

I wonder if Ritual licensed they'er (FAKK2) engine to Rogue? Since Alice came out later. ...Seems to be so from here.

http://www.ritualistic.com/content.p.../index.inc.php

Also looks like they helped make "Medal of Honor: Allied Assault" (Great WW2 game), and "James Bond: Agent Under Fire" (another good game.. not perfect, but it was fun)!

Rob

Last edited by Graphicsgod : 09-29-2006 at 12:08 PM.
Old 09-29-2006, 01:08 PM   #10
NodroG
Regular

Well, that's disappointing that you're diappointed. I had a blast playing it - just replayed again - it was close to what I was expecting.

Btw, there is a whole thread on things that people want improved going forward into the next episode - Blade-speak being one of the big ones. http://www.ritualistic.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=18484

I think there's mixed views on Jessica. I do like Alyx in HL2 and her AI, and I think rather than killing Jessica off, they should make her more interesting in solving some of the puzzles.

You have an interesting point about the location(s). Hadn't thought much about that. I think it was a nice initial chapter, localized and intense. There had been an early shot of you driving through the bridges of Freeport which would have been interesting. Give us some more ride and gun time too

My bigger gripe is the story and the ending. There should be more of a cliff-hanger - like HL2. There are a few interesting plot points but thanks to the hype/web-site, there was very little surprise when I played it through. Of course it still doesn't compare to how ticked off I was about Quake 4 spoilers getting captured and almost turned into a Strogg could have been the biggest shock of any game only everyone knew it before the game was released

I agree that FAKK2 was excellent. I haven't played Elite Forces II but if its better than the first one, I will definitely try and track down a copy.

I do think the episodic delivery can be successful. We'll see what Ritual releases for Episode 2 - if it addresses half of what people have been asking for, it should be an interesting release. And if they give me a discount for being a loyal episodic follower, all the better

Last edited by NodroG : 09-29-2006 at 01:12 PM.
NodroG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 05:33 PM   #11
Xpiredperson
Experienced

Everyone is intitled to their opinion but....

...How could you Not Love Sin Emergency?

--------------------
Xpiredperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 06:44 PM   #12
Standoff
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenogenetic View Post
Standoff I don't mean to burst your bubble but his points are a bit better than yours. And he registered in '00 which sorta gives him seniority over you.
Maybe to you, but why in the world does seniority matter? SiN: Emergence wasn't out in 2000.
Old 09-29-2006, 10:20 PM   #13
djdoe
Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graphicsgod View Post
[i]Star Trek Elite Force II (waaay better
than the first one by Raven BTW)
Wow I thought EF2 blew cuncks, thr first was way better, i want a shooter not a puzzle game, that was a thing they should have avoided, I think it would have been way better if Raven did it.

Sin: Emergence weas awsome, can't wait for ep2
djdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 10:29 PM   #14
Cynosure
Regular

The game is a FPS. The reason I like it is because it's run and gun. I like a down and dirty shoot 'em up game. If you want to play a game for the story then go play a RPG.

Viktor was using the tanker because he was trying to hide the fact that he had a drug lab. That's why you had to find the secret entrance. Did you not listen to any of the dialogue? Maybe that's why you thought there was no story. A lot of it takes place over your headset.

Viktor would not have to go through the same path that you did. Your way was blocked with locked doors, doors that were welded shut to prevent you from getting through, force feilds, and later on from fires. I would assume that he would have keys or codes for the doors and force feilds.

One thing that everyone seems to be forgetting about Sin is that THIS IS NOT A FINISHED GAME. It is only the beginning. It can go on forever, and keep improving every time. Even if they don't try to put a lot of story content into every episode, after 10 episodes there will still be a great story. I'm excited to see what the future holds for this game.
Cynosure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 12:51 AM   #15
Standoff
Veteran

Quote:
Ahh so the updates are through steam,.. damn. I hate steam! When installing, it wanted to install steam. I just wanted to play and didn't care to go through another program. Luckily steam can be uninstalled or kept from running. I prefer the old way of playing games. Ohh well almost finished, so it doesn't matter anymore.

Rob
You really ought to patch er up. Some major bugs were fixed a week after release.

I've already played through it at least twice as the combat is really fun. And I keep going back to Arena Mode (free addon that'll be in the patch) as well. My bro wants the game after watching me play Arena (though he's buying a new laptop next year sometime, so might not get it right now.)

As for HL2: ep1...first time I played it I thought it was practically perfect, and yet I haven't been able to get myself to go through it again. So...I guess not.

Since Source games interact directly with the Steam client, might not be too smart to keep it from running, if you actually can.
Old 09-30-2006, 09:32 AM   #16
Cynosure
Regular

Something doesn't sound right. You're still not finished the game, and you're just posting your comments about it right now, so I'm guessing that you just installed the game. You have to install Steam and connect at least once to register the game. When you did this it would have downloaded the updates. If you installed the game recently, which it appears you have, then there is no way that you could not have the updated version.

Quote:
Luckily steam can be uninstalled or kept from running.
No it can't. As far as I know, Steam always has to run with every Steam game. You can set it to run in an offline mode, but it still has to be installed and it still has to run.

Do you even you a legit copy of the game? If you don't then nothing you have said is worth anything because you aren't even a paying customer.
Old 09-30-2006, 12:25 PM   #17
PizzasRgooD
Regular

Quote:
Umm I did like how the enemies would respond to what I did or to the environment going on
around them. Very nice, had me laughing. A good example was the guys in jet packs! Couldn't
stop laughing when they got shot. Also the weapons felt pretty good and would have
loved double welding ;-)! I also miss the hacking that was in the first game, the phone thing
was kinda cool, but had no idea how to use it till the end :-(. Would rather had the hacking
or both!
When typing, do not press enter unless you want to start a new paragraph!

Unless you like having
words
by themselves on one line
this. Which is bad.
PizzasRgooD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 12:59 PM   #18
Graphicsgod
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynosure View Post
Something doesn't sound right. You're still not finished the game, and you're just posting your comments about it right now, so I'm guessing that you just installed the game. You have to install Steam and connect at least once to register the game. When you did this it would have downloaded the updates. If you installed the game recently, which it appears you have, then there is no way that you could not have the updated version.

No it can't. As far as I know, Steam always has to run with every Steam game. You can set it to run in an offline mode, but it still has to be installed and it still has to run.

Do you even you a legit copy of the game? If you don't then nothing you have said is worth anything because you aren't even a paying customer.
No steam is not required to run to play the game (all I have to say is thank god for GameCopyWorld all these years !). I also use Zone Alarm to keep programs from getting access to the internet. And I treat it like Gamespy arcade (another horrid waste of HD space and a known spyware installer). Unless I feel the need to do so, I grant access. I don't trust companies as far as I can throw em! I've had some games/programs try to install spyware or something I didn't authorize to. When searching the internet for answers to the "bug", not once did someone say to patch it through steam. All I heard was people saying to do this in the console or do that. When I came here (to post my comments) and read through the trouble shooting threads, I read that people mentioned to use Steam to fix it. And no I'm not finished, sorry I don't like to rush when I play. I am almost done BTW. I have a wife and two kids, both like to pull me away from the PC as soon as I get on .

Hell I never used it for my copy of HL2 (or Episode One). It wasn't till waay after I beat HL2, did people talk on the net that Steam had released that Hidden Coast map. Then I loaded Steam to see what all the fuss was about before uninstalling it again.

For all your bitching heres a pic, next to my HL2 box. ...Sheesh!

Rob
Old 09-30-2006, 01:08 PM   #19
Graphicsgod
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzasRgooD View Post
When typing, do not press enter unless you want to start a new paragraph!

Unless you like having
words
by themselves on one line
this. Which is bad.
Sorry, lol.

On my PC it formated the paragraphs differently than what I wanted. The sentences would go past the box and go to the edge of the browser. Some of the text was hidden under Ritual's browser bar on the right. So I found that hitting the "enter" key on the second setence would fix this formating issue (for me). Sorry if this screwing it up on your pc's. Not sure what to do here...

Rob
Old 09-30-2006, 01:55 PM   #20
Graphicsgod
Regular

Quote:
The game is a FPS. The reason I like it is because it's run and gun. I like a down and dirty shoot 'em up game. If you want to play a game for the story then go play a RPG.
That's fine for you, but I like a reason for all the effort I put into gunning down the bad guys trying to get to the end. Some times I need a break, and would like to be able to lean back and take it easy for a min. or two as a cut scene takes place and gives me some insight to whats going on. All the cut scenes (if you want to call them that) that were in the game, were forgettable and I can't remember too much of what was said. Maybe a second time around would help this. But only if there are some mods released to make it worth it a second time .

That's one problem of HL2. I still have no idea to what happened between HL1 and HL2?!? How did you get from escaping a military base in the desert, to saving the people of City 17? No where in the game is this explained. Very annoying. WHY VALVE WHY!!!

Quote:
Viktor was using the tanker because he was trying to hide the fact that he had a drug lab. That's why you had to find the secret entrance. Did you not listen to any of the dialogue? Maybe that's why you thought there was no story. A lot of it takes place over your headset.
Sorry I must have missed it. I listened to the ones you were forced to listen to, but didn't know about the ones you had to hit a button for till the end.

But why did the ship have to look like a building on the inside? Why not look like a "SHIP". I just wasn't feeling it, sorry. That whole area just felt poorly designed, sorry if I offend. JMHO.

Quote:
Viktor would not have to go through the same path that you did. Your way was blocked with locked doors, doors that were welded shut to prevent you from getting through, force fields, and later on from fires. I would assume that he would have keys or codes for the doors and force fields.
Yes true, but it felt like a one way path the whole way through. One way in, one way out. Viktor's exit out the bottom was the only other exit I could see. Also see poor lvl design.

Quote:
One thing that everyone seems to be forgetting about Sin is that THIS IS NOT A FINISHED GAME. It is only the beginning. It can go on forever, and keep improving every time. Even if they don't try to put a lot of story content into every episode, after 10 episodes there will still be a great story. I'm excited to see what the future holds for this game.
God I hope not!! I can't wait "forever" to get closure on a game ! Let alone care to shell out $20 bucks every time I need a little piece of the story (HL2:Episodes will get $60, for the three games,... no more). I prefer to plunk down $40-60 bucks for a full game and play something that last more than a day for the average gamer. HL2 took me like a month to finish, quite worth my money spent . I'm willing to give Valve a shot since they got me intrigued with the first episode, Ritual has not.

On another note, the first game sets the tone for the rest. For example, if Blade doesn't talk or we don't see him in the first game, then in part two everything changes. I would feel I little weird about it. I say get it right the first time and then take my money, not the other way around!

It had it's moments, but didn't get me exited for the next installment. Sorry if I offend, just stating how I feel. I started this thread to see if I could persuade Ritual to rethink what they have done. Or maybe get some people here to get ideas for some mods to fix this game. I'm not trying to flame Ritual or say they suck. I think they are some of the most talented people in the game business today (look at they're past games)! I just feel this game could have been so much more with a little love and care. And could have fixed a nice start.

Rob
Old 09-30-2006, 02:07 PM   #21
Graphicsgod
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdoe View Post
Wow I thought EF2 blew cuncks, thr first was way better, i want a shooter not a puzzle game, that was a thing they should have avoided, I think it would have been way better if Raven did it.

Sin: Emergence weas awsome, can't wait for ep2
Really!?! I quite enjoyed it. Maybe the graphics blinded my judgement, but I felt I had more fun with it than the first. EF1 was just a bad use of the Q3 engine. I kept getting distracted by the low poly models, low res textures, and odd glitches in the levels (ie. walls disappearing or fighting with each other) to enjoy it. It's a typical game from Raven. Rush rush rush! Luckily they have gotten better and I did hound them on the msg. boards for that game till they were sending me hate emails, lol. They're next game was a lot better (maybe from me pestering them, lol). Power to the people !!

Rob
Old 09-30-2006, 02:11 PM   #22
Graphicsgod
Regular

Quote:
Maybe to you, but why in the world does seniority matter? SiN: Emergence wasn't out in 2000.
He's right, ignore that I regestured waay back when . Just treat me like a new poster .

Rob
Old 09-30-2006, 04:16 PM   #23
Cynosure
Regular

Quote:
I started this thread to see if I could persuade Ritual to rethink what they have done. Or maybe get some people here to get ideas for some mods to fix this game.
What I said about this not being a finished game means that they can take your input, and everybody else's, and keep improving the game with ever episode. Towards the end it should be an awesome game, but you are going to have to be willing to stick with it and help them by buying every episode and giving your suggestions for each one. Don't give up on the very first episode. Ritual is going into unchartered territory with this, so they have to figure things out as they go. At least give the next episode a try. It's only $20. Also, multiplayer is still in the making. I can't wait to see how that turns out.
Old 09-30-2006, 06:20 PM   #24
Standoff
Veteran

I would certainly call Gamespy Arcade crap, so I always get rid of it as well, but it's really not that intrusive. Hell, tons of multiplayer games use Gamespy for their multiplayer matching, whether they make it that obvious or not.

Steam on the other hand provides a valuable service, what with automatically updating your games. Game patches are almost always extremely valuable to the play experience.

With between HL1 and HL2, thats sort of a valid question, but there were PLENTY of expansion packs between HL1 and HL2. They may well help clarify.

At any rate, whatever your reasons, there are unique people in the world so I'm not insinuating anything.
Old 10-01-2006, 06:57 AM   #25
Shoelip
Experienced

About the ship not looking like a ship, I have to completely disagree with you, to me it looked alot like the inside of a ship. Have you actually been inside a modern ship before? Also don't forget that it's been converted into a drug lab.

Last edited by Shoelip : 10-01-2006 at 07:05 AM.
Shoelip is offline   Reply With Quote