Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > SiN Episodes > SiN Episodes Editing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2006, 09:20 AM   #1
kroll

Default New - - Yet Old School

Hello All -

I just joined the Ritualistic Forums and would like to take a moment ot introduce myself to people I hope to get to know and collaborate with in the future.

My name is: "Kroll" and I come from the old school of level designers from ROTT and Duke3D. I have been away from serious level design for a few years and I am just getting my feet wet again. I spent time getting my B.S. and Graduate degree and have been working with GIS (which is like level design on steroids) for the Department of Homeland Security.

I have recently beefed up my modeling and texture ability with full Maya and Adobe suites, so you should expect to see some new and exciting models and textures in my upcoming levels.

I have been gaming FPS and MMO's for ~14 years and go farther back with the D&D days to about 1980. Yeah - I am an old fart, but I can hang with the best of them.....I look forward to sharing my level creations and ideas with you guys/gals.

Kroll
kroll is offline   Reply With Quote