Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > SiN Episodes

Old 11-24-2006, 05:28 PM   #76
Battle-Jesus
Rookie

Default Re: What do you want to see in EP 2?

meh, 15 days since the last post, but whatever
My list of demands!
1) Sarcastic and more talkative Blade, the hardcore pimp i remember, spurting out lines like "Who's your daddy?" and "I'm gonna make you my Bitch."
2) More Jessica. She didn't have that much influence and activity here, I'd love to see more of her
3) Jessica pop JC in the mouth. Oh, come on, you know it's gonna happen.
4) More weapons. Pistol, Shotgun, Machinegun. How weak! How about we get some rocket launchers, mines, more "BOOM" things
5) Keep the "****ed-up"-ness of it going, when I saw those mutant thingies in the tubes, table, and the soldiers that you could turn into mutants I went "Aw, ****ed up!" and popped every scientist in the head. I love to see ****ed-up crap
Battle-Jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 09:46 PM   #77
Stilgar
Regular

Send a message via ICQ to Stilgar

ontopic:
Multiplayer (though I doubt I'll move to Sin Episodes from Q4)

Blade should be vulgar
even more than in SiN
He has to be angry and in SiN he was just having fun or at most annoyed. I get the impression that no one likes the silent Blade so Ritual must have taken the point and I believe they won't make the same mistake (please Ritual succumb to the industry and give us what we want our mainstream talkative Blade)

I want Jessica's character to make more sense. The easiest way would be to make her a trator and it would be a fun twist. Actually I didn't like Jessica much and after playing ep1 and couldn't avoid comparing to the greatest NPC in shooters namely Alyx I disliked Jessica even more. What is more she was dropped from nowhere in SiN universe. She is in forum terms "offtopic". On the other hand making Jessica a traitor will make such a good plot twist. Maybe they can lead us to think JC is the traitor (he's been working for the bad guys once upon a time) and even can have Blade suspect him and let's say lock him (maybe kill him but I doubt Ritual are brave enough to go that far). I suppose you all like Prison Break. That's what PB is build upon. Plot twists on every corner key characters dying all the time or turning out to be traitors. You never know what a character might have up his sleeve. They can make SiN like that. Please make Jessica a traitor. PLEASE! (I know she's sexy and I'm not gay OK?)

offtopic:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pa3PyX View Post
Indeed the architecture is very similar to what you would see in Russian cities as well. There is a problem with City 17 being based on Sofia though; Sofia isn't anywhere near the sea. Some location names (Little Odessa) might suggest other places in Eastern Europe; Odessa is a town in Ukraine -- and it is on the sea after all. But there is a problem with that as well; what time of year does the game take place? Judging by mostly bare trees, leaves on the ground, as well as people wearing thick jackets and hats, it must be late fall -- and pretty cold. Then, look how low the sun is above the horizon, even at midday. City 17 must be much farther to the north than either Sofia or Odessa -- probably more along the lines of Moscow or St. Petersburg.
as you know the Combine are draining the seas which is changing the climate so you can't judge by that
however it is not Sofia for sure as we still need the sea

--------------------
Fear is the mind-killer!
Stilgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 01:15 AM   #78
Raveness
Veteran

And during the traitor reveal scene, Jessica and Elexis show Blade via video a nice makeout scene just to rub it in, right??

--------------------
Raveness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 01:51 AM   #79
guru7892
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raveness View Post
And during the traitor reveal scene, Jessica and Elexis show Blade via video a nice makeout scene just to rub it in, right??
yes, yes, jessica should be a traitor for just that reason. or atleast have some inside deal.

and magnums akimbo... we need dual magnums.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stilgar View Post
as you know the Combine are draining the seas which is changing the climate so you can't judge by that
however it is not Sofia for sure as we still need the sea
trees lose their leaves based on the sun, so it is probably fall.

oh and did I mention dual magnums, because we need those.

Last edited by guru7892 : 11-28-2006 at 01:55 AM.
guru7892 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 07:24 PM   #80
Stilgar
Regular

so we've reached an agreement Jessica must turn out to be a traitor and makeout with Elexis

Then maybe Blade blows them up with a rocket launcher...

--------------------
Fear is the mind-killer!
Old 11-28-2006, 08:15 PM   #81
Shoelip
Experienced

I personally think it's a terrible idea to have Jessica turn out to be a traitor and it wouldn't make any sense at all.
Shoelip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 09:42 PM   #82
Raveness
Veteran

Quote:
so we've reached an agreement Jessica must turn out to be a traitor and makeout with Elexis

Then maybe Blade blows them up with a rocket launcher...
No we've reached an agreement to never let you be in developmental control of a game's story

--------------------
Raveness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 10:06 PM   #83
ertertwert
Fanboy

Send a message via AIM to ertertwert

Quote:
Originally Posted by elwing View Post
i never saw so much fun, so much interactivity and so much "not politically correct" packed together
Never played Fallout before, have you? I think it's one of the few games where you can officially be labled a "child killer." Not even GTA dared mess with that.

--------------------
ertertwert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 03:57 AM   #84
elwing
Regular

lol, you're right, fallout was really great, but itsn't the same kind of game, I was rather talking of fps. I quite liked postal and it's sequel, the old duke nukem & rednek rampage, but I personnaly think sin was the best of all these "evil" games.
elwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 02:06 PM   #85
Stilgar
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raveness View Post
No we've reached an agreement to never let you be in developmental control of a game's story
you don't know what you're missing

--------------------
Fear is the mind-killer!
Old 02-06-2007, 04:57 AM   #86
JackSpicer_26
Rookie

I wanna see why Jessica and JC keep calling each other rookie and skeet,Elexis explaining her catalyst necklace and I want Blade to talk again. It's no Sin without Blade talking

--------------------
Why in the world would I use a stupid signature?!!!
Seriously; I HAVE TEH BEST SIGNAHTURH IN TEH WORLD! :P

Last edited by JackSpicer_26 : 02-06-2007 at 05:00 AM.
JackSpicer_26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 10:40 AM   #87
Apprentice
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSpicer_26 View Post
I wanna see why Jessica and JC keep calling each other rookie and skeet,Elexis explaining her catalyst necklace and I want Blade to talk again. It's no Sin without Blade talking
You got to be joking . . . :') :')

--------------------
Apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 02:46 PM   #88
Senast
Experienced

I would hate it if jessica was a traitor. All i want is a bit longer gameplay, one more weapon, sniper rifle or rocket launcher and more npc. I would also like the return of his voice and his fists
________
COLORADO MARIJUANA DISPENSARY

Last edited by Senast : 04-06-2011 at 08:59 PM.
Senast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 07:55 AM   #89
7ornado
Rookie

yeah, more weapon and more vulgarity in conversations...i mean, like film as pulp fiction or die hard...

if jessica is a traitor trama will have a great climax. it will be great if players could choose which way jessica will follow...law or chaos...

--------------------

7ornado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 09:33 PM   #90
rcardo

I, as so many others, would like to old, talking, Blade back. I really liked his comments. Also, I, too, would like to see Alexis and Jessica naked, even if you have to work really hard for it. I would spend hours searching if I knew it was there.
rcardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 04:28 AM   #91
gordon_fleeman
Casual

Quote:
ontopic:
Multiplayer (though I doubt I'll move to Sin Episodes from Q4)

Actually I didn't like Jessica much and after playing ep1 and couldn't avoid comparing to the greatest NPC in shooters namely Alyx I disliked Jessica even more. What is more she was dropped from nowhere in SiN universe.
Jessica is ten times the girl and FPS companion Alyx will ever hope to be!!! She actually has the brains to switch to an assault rifle rather than keep a semi-automatic pistol for a main weapon!

Quote:
Please make Jessica a traitor. PLEASE!
Oh please don't!!!

--------------------
[/b]=["Impact"]"That's Irrelevant, no word of this incident must get out"[/font][/b] - Wesker
gordon_fleeman is offline   Reply With Quote