Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > Heavy Metal FAKK2

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-2000, 11:57 AM   #1
Voltas
Casual

Default Ok..On to something new...Lets make an Add-on!

Ok so whos gonna start maken something kool for fakk2. I got some map ideas and some scripting ideas. I played with the skins and its all good.

I hear alot of ppl complaining that ritual didn't make the game nasty enough.
Well felas they gave us a awsome model and some kool guns and swords.to work off of!!!

lets make add-ons that keep to the heavy metal spirit and not worry about getting this game into a 13 year olds hands. I'm talken quality Heavymetal comic material! Blood, swearing, sexyness(tastefully) Nudity that shoulda been in the game anyway.

looking for interested patries to develope and add-on for the FAKK2

Need:

Story teller- Need someone who is an Avide HeavyMetal reader that can guide the story concepts and keep our work true to the HeavyMetal Universe.

Scripting- (anyone who did some scripting for SiN) And can make cinimatic magic! Examples PLEASE! Or just prove that you'll figure da shiiat out!

Modeling- We NEED to make some more Monsters! I am not gonna recycle fakk2s over used monsters!

Mapping- Quality Detailed mapping. I wanna use some of the concept drawings and HeavyMetal Mag drawings to make good maps!

Photo Edit and Illustrators - want Quality outfits and skins! I can airbrush skin tones over clothing better then some of the stuff I've seen out there!

apply with me: send along resume with past work and some examples if you have any!

voltas@siscom.net

Lets make sumpin bomb and stop bitchen at ritual because you didn't see the things you wanted to see! They made they're mainstream game. I give em propes for goin into it with the HeavyMetal name! that alone scares alot o Moms and dads that stayed up late to watch the cartoon on cinimax when they where young and horny!

,Voltas

P.S. Historic fact...did you know this is how ritual/hipnotic stared there little comany?

------------------
Um..Stick your 1st post up your &@#

[This message has been edited by Voltas (edited September 01, 2000).]
Voltas is offline   Reply With Quote