Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > Condition Zero & CS Xbox

Old 10-03-2004, 01:21 AM   #26
Xenogenetic
Addict

Default Re: Half-Life 2

well... you can change your name, and get really good with your photoshoping skills, and then we could send you pics of us playing and you could insert yourself into them.
39 NEW PICS OF HL2 WOWOWOWOWOW SOOO CLOSE. THERE IS NO REASON ON EARTH VIVENDI WOULD WANT TO DELAY HL2 ANYMORE. WE ARE PRACTICALLY INTO THE CHRISTMAS SEASON SO THEY CAN RELEASE IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, YOU KNOW HOW SIN2 (possibly one of the greatest ideas thought of but never completed) HAS A PETITION TO BE MADE, WELL HL2 NEEDS ONE TO BE RELEASED
Xenogenetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 10:59 PM   #27
SuprTnr2
Casual

Lol, yeah i should start one, but then again this would probably just turn into me getting a new computer. Always talked about but never actually happening.
SuprTnr2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 11:13 PM   #28
Xenogenetic
Addict

Ya i remember you talking about getting a new comp about a year before my first visit to Ritual . ANYWAY, 39 new pics of HL2, that has to mean that the game is finished and we are just waiting for it to be packaged and released. My favorite pic is the one with the old looking alien . The "clan" [R1TUAL] may hopefully happen when HL2 is released or kevin gets his copy of CSS, either one is bound to happed before 6 months is up so YAY
Old 10-04-2004, 11:22 PM   #29
kevin442
Fanboy

ya hopefully i can pre-order tonight as there have been rumors that cs source will be released tonight ( www.csnation.net )
kevin442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 11:27 PM   #30
Xenogenetic
Addict

wow that is insane... NO MORE BETA FOR ME!!!!!!!!!
WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well sorry guys, but i dont like to be the second person trying to do something. It looks like people have already started a CS clan off of these forums.
Old 10-05-2004, 02:01 AM   #31
_CSM_BEAVERKILLER
Rookie

Sorry havnt been on in a while guys but i had a hella load of homework the last 5 days.

WHAT NO CLAN THAT SUCKS.
(Mabey we should talk to them see if they still have one going we could join)?

I cant wait untill we can get source, the pics look sooooo coool.

Right know im downloading the catalyst for my ATI 9800.

Anybody else have any ideas for a clan? We realy need a clan or mabey just a clan that plays on other peopls servers. (kind of cheap but hey it works.)

what ever we do with the clan in needs to be a source clan cuase 1.6 is just starting to get lame after playin source for a week or 2 strait and going back to 1.6 sucks.
_CSM_BEAVERKILLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 10:38 PM   #32
Xenogenetic
Addict

well about a year after my last visit to Ritual my friend and I joined the clan -IKK-. If you think u are good enough u can try out (contact suprtnr2 for the IP). And yes we are going to switch from cs to source, but if for some reason we dont im setting up a server that i think may be able to run a decent source server for [R1TUAL].
Old 10-06-2004, 10:49 PM   #33
SuprTnr2
Casual

Well hopefully i will have my new comp before my birthday on Feb. 5, im planning on saving all the cash i can. And BTW dwelf, im getting an xbox this week!! So i might try counter strike on there online, it could be good.
SuprTnr2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2004, 11:27 PM   #34
Xenogenetic
Addict

HEY KEVIN!!! im getting the gold package to (only 10 more dollars than the collectors edition? what was valve thinking?). send me ur CSS steam info and then, well... you know, we could do stuff together
Old 10-18-2004, 07:52 PM   #35
Kalabalana
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by HmmBrd:
I know this isn't a HL forum but I was wondering if you guys thought it would be released on time?
Sept 30th 2003? Yeah I thought it would be released then last year. I was wrong.
Kalabalana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2004, 08:14 PM   #36
Xenogenetic
Addict

[img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]HALF LIFE 2 NOVEMBER YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] MAYBE IT WILL COME OUT BECAUSE THIS TIME VIVENDI SAID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-19-2004, 01:02 AM   #37
kevin442
Fanboy

add me to friends

First Name Kevin
LAst Name austin
Old 10-19-2004, 07:10 PM   #38
Xenogenetic
Addict

Could u be a bit more specific, there are like 20 kevins.
Old 10-19-2004, 07:30 PM   #39
kevin442
Fanboy

email kraustin@triwest.net

or it may be gangsta_420@hotmail.com

i dont remember whcih one but try them and see if you get a match
Old 10-19-2004, 08:10 PM   #40
Xenogenetic
Addict

IT HAS BEEN DUN
Old 10-19-2004, 09:04 PM   #41
Kalabalana
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by xenogenetic_Dwelf:
[img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]HALF LIFE 2 NOVEMBER YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] MAYBE IT WILL COME OUT BECAUSE THIS TIME VIVENDI SAID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"this time"? The game has not gone gold ever before...
It's gone gold, it's not in valves hands, the game is officially done, why would it be delayed? Unless the production factories all blow up, theres gonna be hl2 on shelves nov 16th...
Old 10-19-2004, 09:34 PM   #42
Xenogenetic
Addict

well you seem sure of this date, and it wont be on shelves for me, it will be on desktop . OoOoOoO DiS!!!!
Old 10-21-2004, 10:01 PM   #43
Kalabalana
Veteran

of course I'm sure of it, nov 16th is when it's coming out, the game is officially done, it is being officially reproduced and officially shipped, and will be officially sold starting nov 16th if not sooner.
you don't really get that do you?
Old 10-21-2004, 10:49 PM   #44
Xenogenetic
Addict

I officially get it now Kalabalana [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]