Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritualistic > News Comments

Old 11-03-2006, 01:36 PM   #1
Stylsy
I'm on offense!

Send a message via MSN to Stylsy Send a message via Skype™ to Stylsy
Star Trek Elite Force 2 Borg War Finale Online

The ninth and final part of Borg War, the Star Trek machinima series using the Elite Force II engine is online.
The alien intelligence infects the Enterprise crew and assimilates the ship. Picard and Tuvok, along with the Mi'Qoch clan and the Romulan Arai, must band together to repel the invader or, failing that, destroy the Enterprise.
Will the Enterprise survive? Watch the finale to find out. Congratulations to Kephren on putting together and releasing a truly impressive series!

--------------------
Stylsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 05:36 PM   #2
CommanderZx2
Fanboy

Default Re: Borg War Finale Online

Buffer... Buffer.. Buffer... impossible to watch like this. Why don't they put it on youtube.
CommanderZx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 10:51 PM   #3
kephren1
Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderZx2 View Post
Buffer... Buffer.. Buffer... impossible to watch like this. Why don't they put it on youtube.
Ain't no "they"... just little old me. I happy to see that demand for the video brought Machinima.com's streaming servers to their knees.... heh heh heh...

Seriously, you can download a .wmv or .mp4 of all the Borg War files from the Machinima.com site, without any watermarks and at full resolution (with excellent codec utilization, courtesy of Autodesk Cleaner XL). Or you can wait a couple of days after the rush dies down.

--------------------
www.BorgWarMovie.org
BORG WAR -- The world's most popular independently-produced, feature-length animated Star Trek movie.
kephren1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 07:22 AM   #4
CommanderZx2
Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kephren1 View Post
Ain't no "they"... just little old me. I happy to see that demand for the video brought Machinima.com's streaming servers to their knees.... heh heh heh...

Seriously, you can download a .wmv or .mp4 of all the Borg War files from the Machinima.com site, without any watermarks and at full resolution (with excellent codec utilization, courtesy of Autodesk Cleaner XL). Or you can wait a couple of days after the rush dies down.
All you eh? What are you going to do now that you've finished it?

I also tried the download option and it didn't even start downloading. Congratulations on overloading their servers
CommanderZx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 01:33 PM   #5
kephren1
Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderZx2 View Post
All you eh? What are you going to do now that you've finished it?

I also tried the download option and it didn't even start downloading. Congratulations on overloading their servers
I am putting a version up on YouTube today. As for the future, that all depends on whether people meaning modders and machinimists want to get serious and band together and make something that will outshine the next Star Trek movie. I have a story line, but I am not crazy enough to try to do an entire movie all by myself again.

--------------------
www.BorgWarMovie.org
BORG WAR -- The world's most popular independently-produced, feature-length animated Star Trek movie.
Old 11-04-2006, 03:30 PM   #6
Raveness
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kephren1 View Post
I am putting a version up on YouTube today. As for the future, that all depends on whether people meaning modders and machinimists want to get serious and band together and make something that will outshine the next Star Trek movie. I have a story line, but I am not crazy enough to try to do an entire movie all by myself again.
Why not, you've already outshined the last one

--------------------
Raveness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 12:31 PM   #7
kephren1
Casual

Here you go:

BORG WAR ON YOUTUBE!

--------------------
www.BorgWarMovie.org