Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > SiN Episodes

Old 03-24-2007, 01:32 AM   #1
klimcan

Default Spoilers for Viktor scene, please

I have the game and my drivers updated, but it always crashes in the lab, right after you encounter the mutagen barrels for the first time. I can't load se1_u4lab02 using the changelevel cheat, either, it always crashes. I just ended up skipping to se1_u4lab03, when the lab is on fire and mutants are running around.

Can someone tell me what happens in the scene before that? Thanks in advance.
klimcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 06:23 AM   #2
Venom
Casual

Default Re: Spoilers for Viktor scene, please

I'm not entirely sure, but it think the following happened:

You get to Viktor's chamber and he locks you down with some kind of laser beams. He starts talking about what you do will change nothing ("You destroyed on of my U4 labs, so what? I've got 3 others"). Also a hologram of Elexis appears: she says to join her and that you can't defeat her or something. After that it disappears and Viktors flees (using a submarine).

--------------------
The few, the brave, the 1337 | Best comic ever: Ctrl+Alt+Del
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 08:28 AM   #3
Sarkie
Community Moderator

Buy the game, kthnx

--------------------
Sarkie
http://sarkies.blogspot.com/
Sarkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 05:39 PM   #4
gordon_fleeman
Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by klimcan View Post
I have the game and my drivers updated, but it always crashes in the lab, right after you encounter the mutagen barrels for the first time. I can't load se1_u4lab02 using the changelevel cheat, either, it always crashes. I just ended up skipping to se1_u4lab03, when the lab is on fire and mutants are running around.

Can someone tell me what happens in the scene before that? Thanks in advance.
!!SPOILERS!!
Sure no prob, I just played through it again, Radek just traps you before you get to his office and talks to you claiming he has no idea what Blade's been injected with, he then claims that they will face off sometime later on if Blade survives. After he fleas into his submarine via a back door of his office, Elexis' hologram appears and talks to Blade. Can't remember the exact words but something like that she has given Blade a SPECIAL gift so he can fully understand the operation Elexis is conducting and she also mentions that Radek is an integral part of her U4 operation.

--------------------
[/b]=["Impact"]"That's Irrelevant, no word of this incident must get out"[/font][/b] - Wesker
gordon_fleeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 06:22 PM   #5
Senast
Experienced

The guy is using a pirated copy of the game. Its a bug present in pirated version.
________
MEDICAL MARIJUANA

Last edited by Senast : 04-06-2011 at 09:10 PM.
Senast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 04:40 AM   #6
gordon_fleeman
Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senast View Post
The guy is using a pirated copy of the game. Its a bug present in pirated version.
Oh I see, sorry, It's just that i've had problems like that way too many times, and I bought what I THOUGHT and still take to be Real games, but living in Thailand, the odds of a game being real are very very slim.

--------------------
[/b]=["Impact"]"That's Irrelevant, no word of this incident must get out"[/font][/b] - Wesker
gordon_fleeman is offline   Reply With Quote