Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > SiN Episodes > SiN Episodes: Emergence

Old 09-02-2006, 06:07 AM   #1
dinkmeister

Default Help please

Hi All,

I'm stuck on emergence. I am on the ship and have just knocked out the ships security. there is a button i can press to open a door in a room below me but it shuts too quickly for me to go through ????

the only other way out is to go through a couple of rooms with guys who just crouch and whimper and then into a room with a load of hostiles...after these are eliminated there seems to be no way out apart from a small chamber with a usable wheel on the side. i have opened the door of the chamber, swam down and used a second wheel at the bottom of the chamber, but this just results in the door closing with me trapped inside, the room filling with water and me drowning.

I can't find any way around..!!! Have i missed something ?? Anyway i have been stuck here for about a month now so please help.

Thanks,
Dink
dinkmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 07:07 AM   #2
Greybeard
Regular

Default Re: Help please

Hi, Dink. There's a couple of things you can do here.

Firstly, you can use the flooded chamber. There is another door above and to the left of the door you entered. You have to swim around the pipes to get there and be quick before you start to drown. Secondly, there is a large vat suspended from the ceiling, to your left as you enter the main room, above the raised platform. You can shoot this down and then use it and the other vats to jump up to the walkway.

A month's a long time to persevere. So I hope you can enjoy the rest of the game, now .

Cheers

Greybeard

Last edited by JezzyBall : 09-02-2006 at 07:12 AM.
Greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 07:10 AM   #3
JezzyBall
Community Moderator

Send a message via MSN to JezzyBall

Your on the right track.

Before you go inside look to the top of the chamber. You'll see a door. Plan your maneuvers inside to relase the water and to float past the landings and get to the top.

There is an alternate method that allows you to (if I remember) toss some nades and it will cause the tank inside the room to topple. You can climb your way to the upper platform in the room and get out that way as well.

--------------------
SiN Fanboy - SiNning From The Beginning (1998)
JezzyBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 10:49 AM   #4
Greybeard
Regular

JezzyBall - Thanks for blanking out my reply. It was obvious how to hide a spoiler in the old forum format but I hadn't realised that VBCode on this forum had a 'spoiler' tag. I shall use it in future.

Cheers

Greybeard

Last edited by Greybeard : 09-02-2006 at 10:52 AM.
Greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 01:09 PM   #5
dinkmeister

Hi,

A big thanks to greybeard and JezzyBall for responding to my request.
I can't believe i did not try that before !!

Thanks again,

Dink
dinkmeister is offline   Reply With Quote