Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > SiN, SiN Steam & Wages of Sin

Old 03-15-2006, 04:00 AM   #1
BodyThief
Regular

Default WHEN DOES ANYONE PLAY SiN ANYMORE?!?!??!?!?!??!?!

WHEN DOES ANYONE PLAY SiN ANY MORE!!??!??!??!?! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] HUH!!!??? I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT SMOKES UT's ASS!!! BIG TIME
!!!!!!!! IF YA'LL PLAY I'LL PLAY!!!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
BodyThief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 05:49 PM   #2
bluebird
Fanboy

Default Re: WHEN DOES ANYONE PLAY SiN ANYMORE?!?!??!?!?!??!?!

Quote:
Originally posted by BodyThief:
WHEN DOES ANYONE PLAY SiN ANY MORE!!??!??!??!?! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] HUH!!!??? I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT SMOKES UT's ASS!!! BIG TIME
!!!!!!!! IF YA'LL PLAY I'LL PLAY!!!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
sindpod has been waiting for you the ENTIRE time you went away, I have been running Sinpod DM now for over SIX YEARS PEOPLE! thats gotta count, Esp since my other favorite server went offline a few years back, I never thought I would out-run him in a server. Damn what was the name of that server!, it was a favorite I tell ya.
I gotta go look at my old emails as I kept in touch with the guy, it was a server in TEX-ASS

-BB
bluebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 08:36 PM   #3
Grandpapa
Fanatic

Default Re: WHEN DOES ANYONE PLAY SiN ANYMORE?!?!??!?!?!??

You are so wrong about it, just today i played sin with some german guys, and yesterday i played with my nephew and day before i played with some texas guy, though i couldn't resist a lie about where i live, so i said quatemala, yeah i'm still an asshole sometimes [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] But all in all where were you? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] And still i'm going to play a bit every day when i'm home. Great games to those who were involved.
Grandpapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 04:24 AM   #4
BodyThief
Regular

No, I'm not wrong!!! Well, the last few times I connected to "ANY SiN SERVER", there were'nt (yeah that's redneck..."If that ain't country I'll kiss your a$$") noone playin'... played like 2 or 3 seperate games with badman and less than a hand full of other games with others...I'm talkin' 'bout in a weeks time. I even play on the pod servers, dude. 'fore it's over with I'll learn ya'll a little bit of country. Ohhh!!! Yeah....almost forgot, the possum's on the cooktop!!! BRB
I take that back... I play online with Big(grandpapa) also...I even had badman email me my skin. I had misplaced the disc it had it on (cd, still had floppy), but when I found it the new puter I had available did'nt have a floppy drive (time's, they are a changin'). I'm currently not at home (dail-up here and I finnally got DSL at the house), but, I'll make sure I get my disc and install it here...Only because I want ya'll to know...I ain't skeered!!! I ain't never play any video game; wether it was a console, or what ever; that I had as much fun playing and participating as I always did with SiN!!!
'
Old 03-19-2006, 09:06 PM   #5
BodyThief
Regular

Did'nt make it.
Old 03-20-2006, 02:19 AM   #6
hot564231
Veteran

Default Re: WHEN WILL ANYONE PLAY WITH MY BALLS?!?!?!?!?!

Well i see who's the mad spammer of this forum, anyway don't be coming to the Black Mesa: Source for that job, i have it covered [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
hot564231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 11:33 PM   #7
sexymamaSIN
Fanboy

Default Re: WHEN WILL ANYONE PLAY WITH MY BALLS?!?!?!?!?!

Hey bodytheif I'm online not in sin I still have sin on my computer I never took it off of here. I still use icq and I use msn paulahigh@hotmail.com ok for my msn and I also use yahoo messenger that one is Paula_High@yahoo.com ok. My icq is 34678662. I hope to hear from you and the others some time soon. I hope everything is going well for you. I will check in here every so often. I try not to stay up after 10pm any more considering I have to be at work at 5am I normally wake up at 3:30am every morning. Well I have to go take care bye [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
sexymamaSIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 05:49 PM   #8
levelord
Levelord

We're soaking in it right now!
levelord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 06:13 PM   #9
JezzyBall
Community Moderator

Send a message via MSN to JezzyBall

Hell I just finished a good 2 hours worth man.
JezzyBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 06:17 PM   #10
deceiver
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to deceiver Send a message via MSN to deceiver

Yeah I killed you a bunch! Though you killed me more =(
deceiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 08:16 AM   #11
JohnEricBlade
Rookie

Send a message via MSN to JohnEricBlade
Thumbs up Re: WHEN DOES ANYONE PLAY SiN ANYMORE?!?!??!?!?!??

Quote:
Originally Posted by hahnchen View Post
You'll see me on sometimes, I go via the handle bastardo_bill.

I'm usually in behind badman, whose obviously been practicing all this time we've been away.
Body Thief and Hahnchen, I play Sin (Origional) but I do not understand the Heatnet one; I do not want to mess up my computer since I just have dialup. I play Sin offline and got up to the Nuclear Missile base, but cannot get the password to stop the Missile Silo #3 from launching a Nuke. I want to so very much kick Elexis Sinclaire's nice butt.

I would play withonliners if it will not mess up my computer, does anyone know the password of Missile Silo #3? I need that password to stop the launch sequence, I checked with all the info and even got the Phoenix Project papers from the safe but they do not work in the missile silo #3.
JohnEricBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 09:53 AM   #12
Curly
Regular

Default Re: WHEN DOES ANYONE PLAY SiN ANYMORE?!?!??!?!?!??

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnEricBlade View Post
Body Thief and Hahnchen, I play Sin (Origional) but I do not understand the Heatnet one; I do not want to mess up my computer since I just have dialup. I play Sin offline and got up to the Nuclear Missile base, but cannot get the password to stop the Missile Silo #3 from launching a Nuke. I want to so very much kick Elexis Sinclaire's nice butt.

I would play withonliners if it will not mess up my computer, does anyone know the password of Missile Silo #3? I need that password to stop the launch sequence, I checked with all the info and even got the Phoenix Project papers from the safe but they do not work in the missile silo #3.
The password is Lithium707.

Heatnet hasn't been around for
many years. If you have the
original retail version of Sin
I don't think there are any
servers up anymore.
There are two or three servers
for the Steam version of Sin.
Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 05:03 PM   #13
JohnEricBlade
Rookie

Send a message via MSN to JohnEricBlade
Thumbs up Re: WHEN DOES ANYONE PLAY SiN ANYMORE?!?!??!?!?!??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly View Post
The password is Lithium707.

Heatnet hasn't been around for
many years. If you have the
original retail version of Sin
I don't think there are any
servers up anymore.
There are two or three servers
for the Steam version of Sin.
Curly, many thanks; my Colonel John R. Blade thanks you as much too. Hummmmm the same booster drug Blade drinks to get his health points up, I am getting senile in my old age. (jolly Blade laugh.)

Yes Curly I got the old version of Sin, I had bought the 2 cds at an local flea market up here in Nova Scotia, Canada for some $20 or more; but it was fantastic. It put all the Blade movies in prospective and made sense out of Blade's former police career.

We should have an adult version of "Sin" where there is more graphics of the ladies and Blade can have a life than just shooting things up, he is a very respectiable guy as a Freeport City commander of Law and Order in the Hard Corps. He should have a superhero home life, sort of like Batman.
JohnEricBlade is offline   Reply With Quote