Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > SiN Episodes

Old 05-10-2006, 07:08 AM   #26
Smoke39
Regular

Default Re: Stop regulation

Or if the retail and steam versions were different. Or, if online distribution becomes popular enough that losing a big chunk of retail support wouldn't be too big a deal, but I doubt that will happen any time soon.
Smoke39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 06:41 PM   #27
impkeeper
Rookie

Default Re: NSFW-Nude Elexis in Sin 1, will there be in Si

i think technicaly if thay added a patch you could download then there wouldent be a problem

but for retale stores i dought it will happen sadly. noone has the balls to do that.

with sin 1 thay did lol,

and so with Oblivian, but with Oblivian thay backed down just corse thay got scared lol...
impkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 07:44 PM   #28
pigpen
Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by Smoke39:
Or if the retail and steam versions were different. Or, if online distribution becomes popular enough that losing a big chunk of retail support wouldn't be too big a deal, but I doubt that will happen any time soon.
Never did think about that. Yeah, online distrubution might be a great way to give developers more freedom with gaming content and subject matter, without the worry of uptight retail outlets. That whole "Coffee-gate" thing with GTA:San Andreas has really scared publishers. Such a silly thing to get uptight over.

I find the mature-tone of the various Sin (and Heavy Metal FAKK) games refreshing, and hope they push the boundaries a bit more with each episode. Let Half-life 2 can stay the course with g-rated content.

pigpen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 10:52 AM   #29
H4d3s
Rookie

see it from the positve side: if you were an exhibitionist, you could simply walk up to people and say "p*enis" or "bo*bs" instead of taking off your clothes [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

makes it a lot easier.

there are bigger problems, than some nudity, and some people should realize that. it's a pitty, that a little extremist minority has more influence on the way games look, than the majority, that doesn't care if there are nudists jumping on their screen or not.
H4d3s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 03:49 PM   #30
AnXa
Casual

Quote:
Originally posted by impkeeper:
NOT SAFE FOR WORK -

(Guys-Let's add a NSFW tag on these ok?) -Jezzy
---------------------

Play as Nude Elexis

To be honest, this is allmost same as going to 4chan -site and then selecting the /s/ board ( sexy beautiful women ) and asking pictures of Bianca.

In another words, it's very rude. But still like lots of dudes do it.

For people who want to find that site a warning that it contains stuff which is not suitable for ages bellow eighteen years old. For me it's a Anime/Manga site with Oekaki board where people don't whine about my bad skills.
AnXa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 10:34 AM   #31
JudgeMonkey

There are nude mods for her:

www. judgemonkey.com/images/elexissinclairep1nudeneojam.jpg

This was allegidly made by a user on the gamefaqs forum. I added anything you see there that is a blue square myself for safety, but what's under it is pretty well made let me say. Not that you could really see the.. lower region from the angles though.

People started posting their email adresses but if he had any plans to send it out, the topic got modded and closed before he could. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Ironically the thread started with how hot Jes was. Quite upset that Elexis seems to get all this attention. Where's the Jes service? Not even a bathing suit much less this kinda stuff. I cant seem to load sin textures into any hl2 mod tools to give it my own go. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Last edited by LeftE : 03-17-2014 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Edit content and links to keep Google AdSense happy
JudgeMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 10:40 AM   #32
KalZakath
Experienced

Ahem, I'll certainly vote for Jessica with less clothing [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Jessica needs some love, everyone seems to be on her case [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I know she gets a little annoying, and is quite pushy, but what does that have to do with being naked? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Note: I am taking the medication
KalZakath is offline   Reply With Quote