Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > Heavy Metal FAKK2

Old 10-15-2000, 10:22 PM   #1
FAKKwannabe

Default crashing problems!

I was wondering if anybody could help me out on this one. I recently bought FAKK 2, and, after always crashing just after I enter the door from Julie's home to town (when the cutscene of the training room lady approaching Julie begins), downloaded and installed the 1.02 patch (non UK). The next time I went through the door, my system didn't crash and I proceeded to enjoy one of the best action games I've ever played . However, I started a new game again, and now I am crashing in the exact same spot I crashed at before even the version number on the main menu screen still reads as the patched version (1.02)! I can't even CTRL-ALT-DEL the program. I am forced to hit the reset button on my computer to get it "unstuck". Can anybody help me out on this problem?

P.S.
Here are my system specs:
PIII 500MHz
192MB RAM
3D Prophet 2 MX (geforce 2 MX)
Soundblaster Live!

Sorry for being so verbose guys. I just wanted to give you as much info as I could about my problem. Thank you for your time!
FAKKwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2000, 12:53 AM   #2
JRAILER
Rookie

Default Re: crashing problems!

go into your advanced properties and on your vidocard options set the core frequency settings down two clicks (bolth of them)it worked for me
JRAILER is offline   Reply With Quote