Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritualistic > News Comments

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2006, 03:23 PM   #1
badman
Sheep Inspector

Send a message via ICQ to badman Send a message via AIM to badman Send a message via MSN to badman
Ritual Entertainment Ritual Apparently Not Exploded, Announces New Studio Director

With all the recent rumors circulating around the internet suggesting that Ritual had fireballed spectacularly after attempting nuclear fission in their basement, we can now confirm that this is not the case. On the contrary, following Steve Nix's departure to serve as id Software's director of business development, the Tribe has just announced that long-time tribesman and lead programmer Ken Harward has taken over as the studio's director and will be overseeing business development from here on:
"I'm really looking forward to helping guide Ritual," said Ken. "2007 looks to be a great year as we finish up our current projects and start some exciting new ones. I'm excited to have the opportunity to expand my leadership role within the company, and I'm flattered by the huge amount of support everyone in the tribe has shown. There's a ton of positive energy in the halls."
You can check out the full press release, full of riveting quotes and unforeseen plot twists, right here. It probably won't be too long until we find out more about what exactly it is that's going on inside the Cave, so keep checking back at least once a week.

--------------------
"Damn, a security crate!"
#ritualistic

badman is offline   Reply With Quote