Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > Star Trek Elite Force II > EF2 Single Player Help

Old 11-04-2003, 11:20 AM   #1
zeep

Default Can\'t find last secret in Romulan Outpost Level 1

In Mission 10: Romulan Outpost Level 1 i've found all the golden ships but i still miss one secret.

*spoiler*

I've found the structual weakness secret in the start of the level (golden ship) , found the small grate past 2nd checkpost (golden ship) , found the command center hidden switch that opens ceiling to another ship, found small grate in wall behind man at reception desk and i found the last golden ship past the gate -after the woman speaks to you- jumped on one of the crates and then onto the wall behind the machine.

So i have all the ships but still miss one sectet.
Who can help me out here?

edit: Almost forgot this;
In one of the rooms -the one where the two romulans are talking first about 'not enough action' etc etc.. - there is a com console. Everytime when you 'use' it you see a 3d object turning all directions. I think this may have something to do with it but i haven't found out yet.
zeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 07:53 PM   #2
MunroOfEnterprise
Rookie

Location: On the USS Enterprise, with frequent hug trips on Telsia!
Default Re: Can\'t find last secret in Romulan Outpost Level 1

Quote:
Originally posted by zeep:
In Mission 10: Romulan Outpost Level 1 i've found all the golden ships but i still miss one secret.

*spoiler*

I've found the structual weakness secret in the start of the level (golden ship) , found the small grate past 2nd checkpost (golden ship) , found the command center hidden switch that opens ceiling to another ship, found small grate in wall behind man at reception desk and i found the last golden ship past the gate -after the woman speaks to you- jumped on one of the crates and then onto the wall behind the machine.

So i have all the ships but still miss one sectet.
Who can help me out here?

edit: Almost forgot this;
In one of the rooms -the one where the two romulans are talking first about 'not enough action' etc etc.. - there is a com console. Everytime when you 'use' it you see a 3d object turning all directions. I think this may have something to do with it but i haven't found out yet.
Well zeep, since your having problems trying to find the third secret, I'll be here to help and provide you a section of the walkthrough for the Romulan Installation:

You'll start off in a very dark cave, the kind of place that it's very important that you turn on your Night Vision.

<<<<<{Secret no.1}>>>>

Don't go to the path on the right yet! First off, go to the left and carefully make a turn to find a big boulder that isn't like all the others in this cave. Jump on top of it to break it, allowing you to get the first Golden Starship!

Now, retrace your steps back to where you started and go to the right, being careful not to fall into one of those crevices(you'll die if you fall into one of them for some weird reason). Keep on going until you have to walk carefully on the left to avoid falling into a pit, and then keep moving until you finally get to see light at the end of the tunnel. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

No need for Night Vision anymore, just keep going and pull out your Romulan version of the Tricorder and use on the Romulan Credentials. By then, a Romulan Snow Soldier, guarding the first metal door, will talk to you in saying that it's your first time here and think that you got transferred from the planet Remus, the second captial of the Romulan homeworld. Also, he'll say that the Romulans have installed Bio-scanners in the towers up ahead of you that's used to scan for non-Romulans.

After he's done talking, go use your Romulan Tricorder on the Romulan Credential and your save the game. Pull out the Tricorder again and switch it to Bio-Scan mode. I'll let you try to see if you can try to get passed all of the Bio-scanners in the small pass.

After doing a good job getting passed them, go use the Tricorder again on the Credential to open the big metal door that is too guarded by a Romulan Snow Soldier. Now, you can enter the Secret Romulan Installation.

As you enter, you'll see a small Romulan ship liftoff.

<<<<<{Secret no.2}>>>>>

Go down the ramp to your right and open a vent. Crouch inside and try to jump on that thing on the left corner in the very small room. Keep jumping to reach the small room area on the top and crouch in to get the second Golden Starship!

Now that your done, go run to the office room to your right that's guarded by two Romulan Snow Soldiers. Once inside, you'll find two Romulans(in normal clothing)guarding a door you can't access. Note: They will later start complaining about each others complaints about the cold! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Talk to the Romulan Commander at his reception desk and he'll say that your the new person who got transferred from the planet Remus and with this, he'll give you the right to access the main clearence room(the one guarded by two Romulan Snow Soldiers, where the stairs is are). Note: The Romulan Commander is acutally Commander Suldok! Note by the fact that Omag said that Suldok is a commander of the Romulan Star Empire.

<<<<<{Secret no.3}>>>>>
After talking to him, go open the service vent and crawl in there. Now, turn on your Night Vision and go into the square hole to get the third Golden Starship!

Now go outside and just go to the room upstairs, and use the Tricorder to get the Security codes for the next area. Now, go to the next third big metal door and use the Security password there.

Before going to do that, head off to the third Security Station on the right that has two Romulan Pistol Soldiers there chatting. I used the console to display a 3D Hologram next to them, but I believe it does nothing but rotate in different directions when you press the button there the second time.

<<<<<{Secret no.4}>>>>>

Now, go to the door and find the hidden door button that acutally opens the grate in the ceiling that has the fourth Golden Starship there. Keep jumping directly at it from underneath to nab it.

Finally, just go straight to the third big metal door and enter the password by using your Tricorder. Keep going until you trigger a cutscene.

The Romulan Informent, working on the side of the Federation, will remark on how Munro dressed and looked exactly like a Romulan. Munro, however, says that she's got a very good cloaking device and says he wants one. The Informent sais she only has one, gives him a Romulan Disruptor, and says that he needs to take out the Romulan Commucations systems to create a distaction. Munro wanted to know why shouldn't she do that, the Informent replied that she's too valuable to risk her role.

Eventually after the cutscene, she dissappears and you now have a Romulan Disruptor Rifle. Now, just go run to the Communcations room, running past the chatting Romulan Snow Soldiers in the process.

<<<<<{Secret no.5}>>>>>

Before going to the Communcations area, go try to jump on something square that's covered outside, and run and jump to the otherside. After that, go behind the mechines to the left to find the fifth Golden Starship!

Now, go head off to the last building by going up stairs and go into a room to find the Romulan Communcations System. Destroy the three Communcations Supports next to it to destroy the system. With that, the alarm goes off and your now branded as a hostile person. With this, three Romulans will beam in to where you are. The Disruptor you have is very good for killing them off of course.

After doing that, go heal up at the Health Terminal and get ready because more Romulan Snow Soldiers are waiting for you to come out. One charged plasma burst should kill them off. Now then, go head off into the open area and kill off the lone Romulan that was guarding the door that you have to go in.

Go back to the Communcations room and heal up. Finally, go head off to the doorway the Romulan Snow Soldier had once blocked it to end the section of the level.

Weird note: I heard from Asdfga3 that if you use the Tricorder on a certain doorway where the Romulan words are, it will read "Romulan Outpost 9010." Pretty obvious to me. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Finally, that's about it I can say for the big section of the Secret Romulan Installation. I'm thinking the reason why can't you find the last secret could be something wrong with your computer or the Ritual Entertainment must've made a miscalculation.

Well, good thing I helped you out zeep. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
MunroOfEnterprise is offline   Reply With Quote