Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > Condition Zero & CS Xbox

Old 04-11-2003, 01:39 PM   #1
MadOnion
Fanatic

Default CSX Rumor

Counter-Strike on Xbox
"This rumor is more established than the Quake Trilogy mentioned above. This rumor has actually been around for a while now, but I'm not allowed to officially make any additional statememts. Just know this: you will feel loved. Perhaps this product will stem from the recently-announced partnership between Activision and Valve... if so, PLEASE ADD MOUSE AND KEYBOARD SUPPORT! [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]"
MadOnion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2003, 05:16 PM   #2
Scarcrux
News Editor, Ritualistic

Send a message via ICQ to Scarcrux Send a message via AIM to Scarcrux Send a message via MSN to Scarcrux Send a message via Yahoo to Scarcrux Send a message via Skype™ to Scarcrux
Default Re: CSX Rumor

MS bigwigs have pretty much confirmed CSX is coming down the pipeline for gamers.
Scarcrux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2003, 05:44 PM   #3
MadOnion
Fanatic

Yeah, MS employees suck at keeping secrets. I read Condition Zero is being ported to the Xbox and is slated for release this fall.
MadOnion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2003, 06:42 PM   #4
kanaeda
Veteran

don't count on it. I might be wrong, but i'm pretty sure MS cleared that up by saying they will *not* be adding keyboard and mouse support to the XBOX. This would have been back around the time that Unreal Championship was getting close to release... of course, I very well could be mistaken. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
kanaeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2003, 07:54 PM   #5
MadOnion
Fanatic

True. Microsoft has no plans to add keyboard and mouse support. Neither input device belongs in a living room and Microsoft wants the Xbox perceived as a game console, not a PC.

In HL:CS, accuracy is crucial to in