Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > Condition Zero & CS Xbox

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2003, 07:13 AM   #51
GunSm0k3
Experienced

Default Re: Condtion Zero is out!!!!

saturday would be nice [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-11-2003, 11:23 AM   #52
pycckuu_4ybak
Rookie

nah, dont expect it sooner then christmas, next christmas that is. you see, they need to fix alot of bugs with the game [img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-11-2003, 12:45 PM   #53
Wolf8218
Veteran

CHRISTMAS!?!
hmmm
well, that is enough time for AT LEAST 3 more engine changes.....
Old 06-11-2003, 04:20 PM   #54
MachineX
Experienced

I would be surprized, because they have not change the engine of the game at all for CZ, only developers, they have only made advancements on the hl engine. There are going to most likely made CS2 for hl2 not CZ.
Old 06-11-2003, 04:42 PM   #55
enfestid
Veteran

Yeah, I doubt they'd make a CZ (or SP portion at all of CS) for HL2 considering CZ will barely even be out. It would cut into their other profits.
Old 06-13-2003, 01:50 PM   #56
Kalabalana
Veteran

Yes MadOnion, I more then clealy understand that now, I had understood it the first time you said it and was rgateful for your doing so. Please read nmy posts fully, otherwise the satirical humour is wasted.
Old 06-13-2003, 02:49 PM   #57
MadOnion
Fanatic

A delayed response? My posts were directed at the community in general, helping to clear up possible confusion.
Old 06-13-2003, 03:55 PM   #58
Kalabalana
Veteran

I never said delayed? But if you meant my repsonse was delayed, then you are right, I haven't had my internet since sunday, just got it back today. I thought you were directing that comment at me though, so sorry about the misunderstanding.
Old 06-13-2003, 04:46 PM   #59
d4rksuN
Veteran

You guys are so cute!
Old 06-13-2003, 06:16 PM   #60
enfestid
Veteran

That's a scary comment there [img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] heh
Old 06-13-2003, 07:24 PM   #61
d4rksuN
Veteran

Well I'm a scary guy. I hunt young children in my free time. [img]/forums/images/icons/ooo.gif[/img]
Old 06-13-2003, 07:26 PM   #62
SushiManX
Rookie

cause u are a fag bitch
Old 06-13-2003, 08:00 PM   #63
d4rksuN
Veteran

Ohhh! You are the clever one. Your harsh insults would make a man want to kill his self. Please, SushiManxC38df, please stop before you make me want to kill myself!

Please, dude, if you don't have anything intelligent to say, don't say anything at all.
So far, all of your 4 posts have consisted of "fag", "stfu n00b", "stfu you don't know shit", and my favorite, "stfu n00b".

Please, do us all a favor and play in the middle of a busy street. Your consistent babbling means nothing to every person on this forum.
Old 06-13-2003, 09:07 PM   #64
SushiManX
Rookie

lol gj you so funny, fag ass bitch darksunnyd. I fuken whoop your ass at cs so dont start with me wannabe hero. who do you think you are stupid sunnyd fuker. The hero at this board? Why don't you do something then coming back to this board all the time gay ass nolife.
Old 06-13-2003, 09:12 PM   #65
SushiManX
Rookie

oh and the part where it means nothing, then why the fuk are u responsing to my comment you stupid ass fuk. lol. why dont u go molesting another kid. you need a productive activity right now. That's right. stfu fuknut stink fish whore gay ass super fuk bitch ass shit fuk!
Old 06-13-2003, 09:43 PM   #66
d4rksuN
Veteran

First before I say anything, I'd like you to read this sentance at least 7 times, because that's the only way you'd ever comprehend anything I say:
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Please, dude, if you don't have anything intelligent to say, don't say anything at all.

[/ QUOTE ]
Now with that out of the way..

I fuken whoop your ass at cs

[/ QUOTE ]

Wince when does this have anything to do with CS? It doesn't. Period. Now go brag to someone who cares about your CS skills.

lol gj you so funny, fag ass bitch darksunnyd.

[/ QUOTE ]

What does that mean? Please say anything possible in clear English.. you know? The class you're taking right now in school?

The hero at this board? Why don't you do something then coming back to this board all the time gay ass nolife.

[/ QUOTE ]

I could barely comprehend what you said here, but I think it means that I spend all my time at message boards.. yet, you posted twice before I even got the chance to come back and check the boards. God I'm such a "nolife".

then why the fuk are u responsing to my comment you stupid ass fuk.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because you attacked me. I didn't just start talking shit to you. You started shit with me.

stfu fuknut stink fish whore gay ass super fuk bitch ass shit fuk!

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? What does all this mean exactly? You used the words "super" and "fish" in one sentance meant to be an insult.. though, it really isn't much of one.

Go back to school and learn some grammar, kid. Grammar that bad should set you back to about.. 3rd grade. Your spelling is atrocious. I can barely read what you type.

That's right.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh wait.. one correctly constructed sentance in your posts! I'm proud of you! Maybe those 3 years in school are really helping!
Old 06-13-2003, 09:48 PM   #67
enfestid
Veteran

H3 c@L|_3D y0U @ F@g B17Ch, C@|_L Th3 C0PP5!!!111
Old 06-13-2003, 09:52 PM   #68
d4rksuN
Veteran

Yeah.. I'm so sad now. I should call the cops for this offense. [img]/forums/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
Old 06-13-2003, 10:26 PM   #69
SushiManX
Rookie

1) check your spelling dipshit,
sentance = sentence
wince = Since
u mispelled sentence three times what a dumb ass.

2) This is a Cz/Cs board. You probably suck so I can easily whoop your ass like the "Noob" you are.

3) OMG you must be fuken stupid.
lol = laughing out loud
gj = good job
fag ass bitch = insult
darksunnyd = your gay ass name
Learn some terms dumb fuk. For someone that knows what noob, stfu. And you don't know gj and lol. That's so embarrassing! OMFG.

4) I wasn't even done with my post jackass. I had more to say mother fuker. What? It is against the rules here to post twice at once? BITCHASS? And another thing no life, You got 47 posts. And the rest of the fags here with 100 and up posts. You have a lot of free time jack fuk. WTF else do you do bitch ass. Whack off? You just come here, just step into my fuken conversations with some lame ass comment. I don't even see any other posts about cz that you wrote. fag ass bitch.

5) You started shit with me fag. It was only A and B conversation. There was no C (you fuknut). If you can't understand that you're a fuken idiot.

6) stfu fuknut stink fish whore gay ass super fuk bitch ass shit fuk! was just for you. Cause you are so SPECIAL fag ass child molester. Just another attack on stomping your ass.

7) omg I made you cry? That's fantastic!! I should have known my insults would make you feel bad. LMAO (laughing my ass off you fuken dipshit). You're the first pussy that ever cried. Call the cops bitch!! GO!!! GO!! hurry!!!
Old 06-13-2003, 10:30 PM   #70
SushiManX
Rookie

oh u post twice too before I got to say anything. Good plan. It backfire on you. DUMBASS!!!!!!!
Closed Thread