Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > SiN, SiN Steam & Wages of Sin

Old 10-06-1999, 02:09 PM   #1
Ahz
Fanboy

Default Re: Icculus Lok - read

I think Holmes has a point.
Ahz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-1999, 10:26 PM   #2
BKxRizzo99
Fanboy

Why do you care so much? He was just asking his fellow sinners if they've tried it and recommended it. No matter how much you love sin, eventually you will move on. Atleast he's sticking with the sin community.
Other people post about different games all the time, I don't see how this is any different. Oh yeah and what's the deal with the insults tough guy?
BKxRizzo99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-1999, 10:30 PM   #3
Wingznut PEZ
Fanboy

A forum is to express thoughts. Sometimes they are on topic (SiN), but many times they are off topic. And you know what? It's ok.

Being as though the UT topic is pretty popular, you seem to be in the minority.
Just because someone says that UT is a good game, doesn't make the SiN community any smaller. The fact that UT is a good game, however, does make it smaller. What I'm getting at, is that no matter how many posts are made about UT, the posts themselves will not affect this community.

Many other games have been talked about on this forum. All of the Quakes, Soldier of Fortune, all of the Dukes, and many more. Hell, even old Atari games has been a topic here.

There are all sorts of threads out there, that are way more off topic, and you don't seem to have a problem with those.

Lighten up, man. Icculus is a good guy, and has supported SiN more than anyone else I've met, and more than you can imagine. Its just that now he has chosen to embrace a game with a future, and not one who's days are numbered.

Summed up... Why do you give a sh*t?

------------------
Wingznut[PEZ]
www.enjoy-pez.com
ICQ #29598363
Wingznut PEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-1999, 10:45 PM   #4
**DONOTDELETE**

ok, would anyone who wants to express an opinion about UT topics in here please use Gibanator's thread on it. guess it was said quite a bit better there.
**DONOTDELETE** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-1999, 10:59 PM   #5
Icculus LoK
Fanatic

How about E your a gimp .. .. man i feel bad for you you got nothing better then to raz someone for talking about a topic that gives them joy .. i have no class ?? LOL .. umm who goes around instulting people cause they like a diff game ?? umm for your info im a sinner .. and being a sinner i belong in this forum ..and belonging here ill post when i want and what i want .. and some lil snot nosed , droppy eye'd godzilla watching wanna be cracker head is going to tell me other wise .. so i suggest you take that stick thats up your a** and throw it and go fetch fido .. maybe that will be entertaining enough for you to leave the intellagent people to discuss what on their minds ... btw if you notice .. every post here about UT has plently of positive replies ...thank you and have a nice day
Icculus LoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-1999, 11:05 PM   #6
**DONOTDELETE**

well ya know, ick, am usually against insulting other SiNNers, but in ur case i made an exception...
Old 10-06-1999, 11:12 PM   #7
Icculus LoK
Fanatic

funny thing is that post was a insult to your intellagance.. so its all good holmes .. if you think what you type into a computer about someon you obviously dont know , is going to hurt me in anyway shape or form .. sorry lil one .. you are wrong , fact is i find this amusing , i havent had a chance to lay into some idiot that despratly needs it for sometime .. was nice to lay it down and make you my mental B*TCH.. please feel free to reply ....... oh and btw .. i wasnt refering directly about you insulting me .. when i typed that i was reflecting upon all the posts i seen you in raggin on someone out of context.. and all the times you got slammed for it too

[This message has been edited by Icculus LoK (edited 10-06-99).]
Old 10-06-1999, 11:13 PM   #8
RugMan
Veteran

OK now boys, it's time to clean it up and NOW!

------------------
RugMan
Don't get dirty with me or I might have to clean ya up!
ICQ 35796270

RugMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-1999, 11:21 PM   #9
Wingznut PEZ
Fanboy

Rugman!!! Where'ya been, lately?

Don't you have twin boys? I think you'll be breaking up fights/arguments for a long time to come.

------------------
Wingznut[PEZ]
www.enjoy-pez.com
ICQ #29598363
Wingznut PEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-1999, 11:27 PM   #10
Icculus LoK
Fanatic

Well the rugman hath spoken .. i guess at this point this is a dead thread .. my peace has been said .. i got better things to do then argue for the sake of arguing .. a redunant motion only fit for the hatred infested ,, sorta a game they.... opps hehe anyway , * thread closed*...... so wing you playing UT or what ?? LoK has their first match and we just got MR MAYER/jimabaya , he has his own servers and can host clan matches ( sweet huh) , i personaly wouldnt mind a pez match ... win or lose CTF UT is too much fun to not have clan matches in ....... so how about Bonafide/me/milleniumman/jimbo/and maybe devil or art ... have a match for kicks in a few weeks once jimbo has the server deal all set ... your thoughts ?
Old 10-06-1999, 11:27 PM   #11
SicKO
Veteran

Who is holmes really anyway? Cmon bro time to come clean. You said you were using holmes as an alias and you must be someone who still posts here. So lets have it.
SicKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-1999, 11:29 PM   #12
Icculus LoK
Fanatic

hehe nevermind

[This message has been edited by Icculus LoK (edited 10-06-99).]
Old 10-06-1999, 11:58 PM   #13
slayerjon
Regular

I have posted this before but why whenever someone is being negative about somes age they say 12 year olds???????? a cant tell the different between a twelve year old and a 13 year old, except for the fact the 13 smells better because he has finally decided to use do for his bo while the 12 year kid is too immature
slayerjon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-1999, 01:51 AM   #14
**DONOTDELETE**

Default Icculus Lok - read

UT has hundreds of servers populated by 12 yr olds from around the globe. why do u f*cks have to come into the SiN forum, a struggling game on the verge of non-existence, and say how much better some other game is???

a. ur an idiot
b. ur a jack*ss
c. u have no class
d. all of the above

the correct answer is d!!!

and don't tell me to chill, this is startin to p*ss me off.
Old 10-07-1999, 09:47 AM   #15
RugMan
Veteran

Howdy Wingz! I've been here the whole time. I've just been sitting in the background.

Yea my twin little Sinners' are going to be one year old on Monday. It's amazing how fast a year can go by.

BTW, enjoyed your thread on grammar and the like. I'm always amazed at the lack of intelligence people use when posting. How hard is it to use your brain sometimes?

I'm not going anywhere, keep up the good posts.

------------------
RugMan
Don't get dirty with me or I might have to clean ya up!
ICQ 35796270

RugMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-1999, 11:32 AM   #16
Maker PEZ
Veteran

Holmes - I didn't even read all of this thread so excuse if I missed something. From the posts that I did read I have to say that you are:

a. a putts

Telling people what and where to post???? *you sound like a moderater... are you???*

"against insulting other SiNners"? That's pretty much all I see you do...
As a matter of fact I don't see a thread of yours concerning anything other than you bitching about people. Most of your posts are on the same subject.

I'm sure Hex would like to keep his hits up no matter if ALL we do is come here every day and complain (not that we would ). As long as we come, he is making his money. *shrugs* So SiN popularity is waining and Ritual has yet to release their next game. Why not keep the community together BSing about whatever ON THIS FORUM?

What IS your problem??? And we KNOW holmes is an alias

[I'm putting this in its own thread similar to this one's style just for fun ]

------------------
Maker[PEZ]
http://www.enjoy-pez.com
ICQ# 6925622
Let the despensing begin...

Maker PEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-1999, 11:36 AM   #17
SexualChocolate
Fanboy

Holmes is mini CMB!

------------------
I'm a God Damn Sexual Tyrannosarus
SexualChocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-1999, 04:56 PM   #18
FalseGod
Addict

I too am sorry to see SiN fade out, I was with it from the first demo daze, bought WOS, got my ass stomped off in a clan fight (SoS vs PEZ) made some skins for WOS, then me interest turned to playing guitar again (heavy rock), and now I play the UT demo (heh of course), but still find time to SiN sometimes

------------------
http://members.xoom.com/falsegod

FalseGod is offline   Reply With Quote