Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > Condition Zero & CS Xbox

Old 06-17-2003, 12:25 PM   #51
GunSm0k3
Experienced

Default Re: Release Date

It was no wallhack, but invissibility hack, teleport hack and such.

exagerated? well on some lan's they just trash your PC, thats worse.
GunSm0k3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2003, 01:45 PM   #52
rootbin
Experienced

once again.. you guys are taking the words 'ok' and 'illegal' way out of proportion. i believe someone also said that wallhacks are illegal because they take more information from the server?

this is not true. your client receives the locations of every player, it's simply a matter of showing it on your monitor. the processor time needed to calculate only the players you can see is... quite inefficient. so, you're going to receive the locations of all players, all of the time.

haha.. i'm done with this now. please go get a degree in computer science and come back and talk to me.
rootbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2003, 02:27 PM   #53
Kalabalana
Veteran

Hacking in cs right now is not illegal, unless the owner of that server gets some court ordered ammendment or new law or something which states that on his server, with forewarning any hackers will be prosecuted under this amendment or new law. But that does not mean it's a hackers right to play on any counter-strike servers he does not own. Like I said before, when someone else is providing you with a service, you abide by their terms because it is THEIR service, not yours, and by their kindness you are allowed to play on their server. Also, almost all counter-strike hacks are run client side.
I hope you all see my point now, if someone is doing you a favour based on certain terms, you are not allowed to receive that favour outside of the terms. As for hacking being "illegal" gunsmoke, was the kid arrested? charged? and keep in mind he was using hacks on a computer he did not own, so their are more rules he was breaking.
Kalabalana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2003, 02:32 PM   #54
Kalabalana
Veteran

All of you loser hackers out there who think I am defending you - I am not. Read my post again you morons. And for anyone else who thinks I am defending hackers - I am not. I'm trying to show you all the way it is, and in the future think a bit more before you start/join an argument, hard to win an argument, or make a point with people saying stupid things with no basis that just makes your argument look immature and easily disregarded.
Kalabalana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2003, 04:13 PM   #55
enfestid
Veteran

rootbin -- would you just read the damn copyright information that you agreed to when you installed the game? Go read Half-Life's (or Counter-Strike's, if you bought the game) manual at the back. If you don't think they can take legal action against you then you're kidding yourself. Westwood sued cheaters before. Keep thinking that they can't do it, though. Doesn't hurt me [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Please get a degree in business and I'll talk to you.
enfestid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2003, 05:22 PM   #56
Crash757
Experienced

Copyright information is for reading ? I thought it was for scaring those who have illegal copies... Then that`s why there are no such words as [censored], [censored], or [censored]... [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Crash757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2003, 05:34 PM   #57
enfestid
Veteran

lol
Old 06-17-2003, 10:07 PM   #58
Wolf8218
Veteran

WELL HERE WE GO AGAIN!!
they updated VAC now, and then they screwed it up so they had to bring back the old modules... HAHA
you see most hackers hack to annoy people like you (which is my case)
it is hilarious to see all of you bickering over this shit....
just let it go..... i mean who cares?!
go play on a CD server where thre are no hackers....
now i have stopped hacking because of the risks involved with virus infections and cdkey stealers coming with hacks, so you can stop hating me now [img]/forums/images/icons/smirk.gif[/img]
Wolf8218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2003, 10:08 PM   #59
kevin442
Fanboy

wolf i forgive u truse?
kevin442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2003, 10:10 PM   #60
Wolf8218
Veteran

STFU... i dont want to talk to you lol
Old 06-17-2003, 10:19 PM   #61
enfestid
Veteran

So you just decided today to stop? Why do I find that hard to believe? [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

You're like Sammy Sosa. Now that we've found the cork, it's hard to believe. lol
Old 06-17-2003, 10:24 PM   #62
Wolf8218
Veteran

aargh i hate sammy sosa.. i always liked mark mcguier better
and yes, i decided to stop
i had been gradually stopping to hack, since i was actually getting good without hacks as i found out in kevins match, so i decided, what the heck [img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
if you dont beleive me fine!! i dont care lol
Old 06-17-2003, 10:42 PM   #63
enfestid
Veteran

I'm just pulling your leg, man. I don't really care if you hack or not as long as you don't do it on me.

I can agree with you on that, at least. Can't stand Sammy. He's always been a hot dog. He was probably trying to get out of his hitting slump.
Old 06-18-2003, 08:23 AM   #64
GunSm0k3
Experienced

hacking into any server, gameserver webserver ftpservers are illegal. I don't say wallhack is illegal, just lame. but some hacks do alter information on the server...
GunSm0k3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2003, 03:09 PM   #65
rootbin
Experienced

no, they do not. find me places in source code for any of the open source 'hacks' and show me where it does this.

the only thing that comes to mind is the crash.cfg.
rootbin is offline   Reply With Quote