Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > Star Trek Elite Force II > EF2 Single Player Help

Old 07-07-2003, 06:22 PM   #1
sasDarkApathy
Experienced

Default Many things to say.........

<font color="blue">First I wannna say, hi! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Next, I need to know how to get past the borg generator thing. I'm on the last generator, but I don't know how to finish that wave pattern puzzle. On the other 2 it worked like this, I get the puzzle done, then I don't know what to press. I end up pressing abort. Then I do that a couple more times and the generator works itself. But my question is, what do I press when I get the wave patterns lined up? </font>
sasDarkApathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2003, 06:30 PM   #2
badman
Sheep Inspector

Send a message via ICQ to badman Send a message via AIM to badman Send a message via MSN to badman
Default Re: Many things to say.........

The puzzle will automatically close if you match the waves (including offset) correctly.
badman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2003, 06:57 PM   #3
sasDarkApathy
Experienced

Ugg, ok, I'm past that now, I'm on the boss, how do you cheat to skip a level?
Old 07-07-2003, 07:00 PM   #4
badman
Sheep Inspector

Send a message via ICQ to badman Send a message via AIM to badman Send a message via MSN to badman

You just got to the boss and want to skip the stage already? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It's really not that hard to beat the guy.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
<span style='color:#dddddd;background:#dddddd'>You can hack the three columns with your Tricorder (shoot the nodes inside with any weapon), shutting the boss down for a few seconds and deactivating it's armor. You can dish out a lot of damage in a very short amount of time using this method</span>
badman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2003, 08:51 PM   #5
sasDarkApathy
Experienced

Thanks!!! Now I'm on the umm....mission after the tour of the USS Enterprize, I think it's called USS Dallas. What do you do when you are at the starting area? *SPOILER*
<span style='color:#dddddd;background:#dddddd'>Wasen't Telsia assigned to Dallas?? </span>
Old 07-07-2003, 09:01 PM   #6
Taranatar
Rookie

Dude, the game isn't that hard. You can figure it out.

In response you your "spoiler" question, yes. Whether she survived or not is up to you to find out.
Taranatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2003, 09:39 PM   #7
Denarre
Rookie

The beauty of the game, aside from the puzzle minievents, is that there isnt anything that cannot be solved with liberal use of weaponsfire. Sure taking down boss chars with direct fire isn't the quickest way of getting things done, but eventually it'll work. I think [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Denarre is offline   Reply With Quote