Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > Star Trek Elite Force II > EF2 Single Player Help

Old 07-07-2003, 02:07 PM   #1
moshaughnessy1
Regular

Default Attraxiam Station 1a

I'm just starting Mission 4 - Attraxian Station and I'm getting killed at the start of this level becasue the bloody aliens keep killing me and I can't past this bit so could somone give me advice about getting past this part?
moshaughnessy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2003, 03:46 PM   #2
badman
Sheep Inspector

Send a message via ICQ to badman Send a message via AIM to badman Send a message via MSN to badman
Default Re: Attraxiam Station 1a

Always keep moving. Strafing left and right as well as running backwards while shooting at the Exomorphs will get you through this part. There are also some exploding crates in the area which you might be able to use to your advantage.
badman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2003, 04:46 PM   #3
moshaughnessy1
Regular

Is there some type of weapon to do with these aliens that's located near these crates on the ground?
Old 07-07-2003, 05:09 PM   #4
Kazeite
Veteran

Not sure what you mean... just point your weapon at the crates with little panels in the middle and shoot them, and they will explode.
Kazeite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2003, 05:01 AM   #5
Miracle
Regular

is there any way we can get someone to give you the official title of "lost cause" [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] not really cut out for this FPS lark are you, keep getting stuck.

easiest way to deal with the initial onslaught, if you look under the catwalks you will find a door you cant open but can phaser open (just shoot it a bit) duck in there to find a health terminal, weapons recharge, a way to turn off a few vents as well as some handy cover and narrow entrance so you can concentrait your firepower.

till next time [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Miracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2003, 05:07 PM   #6
moshaughnessy1
Regular

I noticed at the start of the level that's there something underneath some crates that Murnos is pointing at and I was wondering is this the door that you are on about?
Old 07-08-2003, 05:34 PM   #7
Peacewiz
Casual

no, the door is located at the right of where you respawn. It's not that hard to kill those aliens

Quote:
Run Forest, Run
Peacewiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2003, 02:28 PM   #8
moshaughnessy1
Regular

I'm up to the part where Murno meets two Attraxiams and Murnos has to follow one of them and I having problems in the next room where Murno has been told by the Attraxiams into the next room where a hole blows in the hull of the station and I have to activate the emergency shields beofre the air runs out, could someon help me out with this part?
Old 07-10-2003, 03:49 PM   #9
Final_Frontier
Fanboy

You'll have to push a button in the room to the right. There is also ammo and health terminals there. Just run into the room and push the button. When you've entered the room the button is located on a panel to the far right.
Final_Frontier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2003, 05:05 PM   #10
fruggle
Rookie

When you go through the first door turn first right and immediately right again. Do not follow the corridor to the left. You will be sidetracked to a storage room that you go to later.

In the first room on your right there is a panel that you push to close the air escaping.
fruggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2003, 02:05 PM   #11
moshaughnessy1
Regular

Where is the first room? Is it where the door explodes?
Old 07-11-2003, 02:42 PM   #12
sasDarkApathy
Experienced

Huh? There is no door that explodes, you must mean a window or something that sucks out the air. When you go in the corridor turn right and go into the mini control center thing. Press the control pannel to get air and life support.
sasDarkApathy is offline   Reply With Quote