Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > Star Trek Elite Force II > EF2 Single Player Help

Old 07-12-2003, 06:57 AM   #1
dinos

Default ware core eject///mission 6

After solving the warp core energy panel circuit puzzle. I immediately received a call to eject the ware core in hurry or the enterprise will be destroy. But where is the panel to eject the warp core??..I only got few seconds....I am stuck...Help
dinos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2003, 01:41 PM   #2
sasDarkApathy
Experienced

Default Re: ware core eject///mission 6

It was confusing to me too.
Turn around from the table control panel thing and run to the laptop barklee is at. go a little to the right, it's on the wall.
sasDarkApathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2003, 01:49 PM   #3
The Analog Kid
Fanboy

<span style='color:#dddddd;background:#dddddd'>If you go to your left and look on the wall you should see a small panel, use your tricorder on it and enter the numbers. </span>
The Analog Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2003, 07:15 AM   #4
MrPsycho
Veteran

I don't remember ejecting the core [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] I just solved the timed puzzle and that was it. When does this happen?
MrPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2003, 11:19 AM   #5
The Analog Kid
Fanboy

When you don't solve the puzzle in time, or you solve it but it's too late to save the core.
The Analog Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2003, 06:13 AM   #6
Uss_Defiant
Casual

It happens when you solve it after Reg says "explosion immenent(sp)". If you solve it before, nothing happens. If you dont solve it at all, the ship goes kaput. It took me a few intentional warp core breaches for me to figure this out.
Uss_Defiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2003, 10:59 AM   #7
Lt. Cmdr. Salinga
Experienced

&gt; If you dont solve it at all, the ship goes kaput.

Is "kaput" an actual english/american term?

I am wondering, because it's the german word "kaputt" for "destroyed".
Lt. Cmdr. Salinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2003, 06:20 PM   #8
Dazz
Rookie

It's slang.
Dazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2003, 06:38 PM   #9
Lt. Cmdr. Salinga
Experienced

"Kaput" is de facto a german word used in the american language:

German Words in American Language
Lt. Cmdr. Salinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2003, 04:00 PM   #10
Dobberman
Regular

Actually Kaput is a Jewish thing.
Dobberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2003, 07:35 AM   #11
Luke80
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Luke80

You can still destroy the ship after the core has ejected.
Just like in first contact!
Shoot the Plasma Coolent mix.
They are next to the core.
Luke80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2003, 07:18 AM   #12
Luke80
Veteran

The Guide to the Warp Core Eject Mission
-------------------------------------------------------------
By Luke80
Posted on the 5/8/2003

Hope this helps resolve the growing dispute on how to pass the level!!

When you get out of the jeffries tube, there are two Idrill behind the cargo containers near the door.
Kill them.
Now power up &amp; go through the door.
Two more Idrill will walk round the corridor, kill them too!
When you arrive at the Main engine room, the massive main door closes.
Use one of the other doors &amp; see Barclay. A cut scene will kick in.
After that, defend the core and shoot ALL of the Idrill Women.
They will plant explosives on panels. The faster you kill them, the faster you can progress.
Barcay will help you.

When the other guys come back in, go to the main table in front of the core &amp; solve a puzzle.
Then quickly get the the side of the core &amp; type in the code.
By this point, you should have less than four seconds. Be Quick!
Then, You are safe. For now. Go out of Engineering and take the turbo lift to the bridge.

DONE!!!!!

Secrets: The Man that works by the main door speaks like a woman!!

The secret starship is up the ladder.

Hope this solves the problem!!!!!!!!!
Thanx.
Old 09-27-2003, 04:26 AM   #13
Raichu
Veteran

Or you can mod the script to call that particular thread that opens up the thingy and enables ejection puzzle. But, you would also need to modift the time you have to input the code (otherwise you'll never make it to engineering, ship goes *BOOM* brfore u get there). Thats what i did.... nothing so cool, just a shot of the enterprise ejecting the core... i wish i coulda seen it from inside engineering [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
________
Marijuana vaporizer

Last edited by Raichu : 04-02-2011 at 03:20 AM.
Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2003, 02:17 PM   #14
Tipperton

Quote:
Or you can mod the script to call that particular thread that opens up the thingy and enables ejection puzzle. But, you would also need to modift the time you have to input the code (otherwise you'll never make it to engineering, ship goes *BOOM* brfore u get there). Thats what i did.... nothing so cool, just a shot of the enterprise ejecting the core... i wish i coulda seen it from inside engineering [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Could briefly tell me how to do this? What I'd really like is to lengthen the amount of time I have before the core breaches.

I'm playing the game at easy level and just cannot get past this level.
Tipperton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2003, 05:52 PM   #15
Tipperton

Quote:
Could briefly tell me how to do this? What I'd really like is to lengthen the amount of time I have before the core breaches.
Never mind I finaly did get past this level, the secret was I was doing too much of my own damage. On someone else's suggestion I switched to using the phasor and aiming at their legs...

Now I'm at the hull level with the cannon... hitting the capital ship is easy...hitting it where you want to hit it and still fend off it's shots at the Enterprise isn't....
Tipperton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 08:04 PM   #16
MunroOfEnterprise
Rookie

Location: On the USS Enterprise, with frequent hug trips on Telsia!

I pretty much know what to do here about this Warp Core problem. Anyhoo, here's what you must do:

After killing off the Idryll in the storeroom and the ones that rush you, you must importantly go back to the Health and Energy Terminal. Once your done, go run off and watch the main entrance to the Main Engineering get closed, but keept going into one of the doors.

By then, Reginald Barclay, the Chief Engineer of the Enterprise, will say:

"The Warp Core is over heating, everyone out."

Once all the other engineers left, Barclay will also simply say:

"Munro, over here."

SAVE YOUR GAME HERE!! Once you go up to Barclay, a small cutsene will starting, showing the two unarmed female Idryll place a bomb on one of the Warp Core's and when they disappear, the bomb explodes.

By then, Barclay will tell you repel the Idryll invaders from making Warp Core go critical. Watch were you shooting, otherwise Barclay will yell at you to watch were your doing. Sooooo, just shoot the Idryll. :P

It's best to get out the Compression Rifle like Barclay did and shot off the Idryll. Everytime you kill them off, each round of male Idryll while shoot at you while the two female Idryll's(the females are all unarmed of course). After your done repelling the Idryll in the Main Engineering, Barclay will run to his computer on the left near the core and let out the other engineers. One of the engineers(I think he's Jerry Mobutio) will say to you:

"Munro, use your Tricorder on the main engineering console to bleed off energy from the Core."

Quickly run up to the main Warp Core console to use your Tricorder there.

Barclay: "Hurry, or were all dead."

After your done, here an important note:

&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;{If the Warp Core is nearly or not Critical}&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

If you were able to get rid of the two female Idryll that manage the bombs on certain areas around the core and/or missed once in killing them both in one of the rounds, the Engineer(possibly Jerry)will not only tell you to use your Tricorder on the console, here's this:

If you did very well in repelling the Idryll, it will not be nesscesary to eject the Warp Core after all! So as a result, it won't be nesscesary of Barclay to give you the job to do that.

&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;{If the Warp Core is nearly about to explode}&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

If you had failed to get rid of the Idryll females that place the bombs around the areas of the core and got of them in some of the rounds, and/or you shot at it by accident(or on purpose when you want to watch the cutsence of the Enterprise explode); you'll have to not only kill the Idryll off and go to the main engineering consule, but here's this:

When the computer says that the Warp Core temperature is at critical levels, Barclay will then give you a password to eject it. But be warned, if your playing on normal and hard, here are the differences when the core's temperature is getting higher and higher:

Normal: the core's temperature rises every 3 minutes.

Very hard: the core's temperature rises every 20 or 30 seconds.(I'm not lying.)

Quickly run to the right side nearby the core to find a small console and quickly get out your Tricorder to type in the password to eject the Warp Core and save Enterprise from destruction(for now). Note that you don't have to remember the password Barclay gave you by writiing it down for example, it's displayed in the bottom screen of your Tridcorder.

Barclay(happily): "We did it!"

By then, Telsia will then call out for your help.

Telsia(panicing): "Munro, we need you on the bridge, were getting overrun!"

Munro: "I'm on my way."

Munro: "Barclay, power up the Turbolift."

Barclay: "I'm on it!"

&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;{Secret}&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt ;

After your done, go up the ladder on the left of the Warp Core near Barclay to a Jefferies Tube and once in there, go down another ladder to get the Golden Starship!

Now, quickly head off to the Turbolift by going to the left and go to the right to find it to end the this part of the level. By then, Telsia will get impatient.

Telsia(impatiently):"Munro where are you, we need you on the bridge!"

Interesting note: After your done in the Main Engineering, go talk to engineer named Jerry Mobuto, because he talks like one of the female engineers! Yup, it's pretty hliarious hearing him talk like a woman. I'm betting it's either a bug or Ritual Entertainment messed up the speeches. Also, unlike the whole Enterprise Crew and Engineers, you can kill him for fun. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Well, that's it, that is the whole part of the Warp Core section I just worked very hard to type it all here.
MunroOfEnterprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 10:37 AM   #17
Luke80
Veteran

[/ QUOTE ] Well, that's it, that is the whole part of the Warp Core section I just worked very hard to type it all here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, its a very good walkthrough.

End Transmission.

Old 05-06-2004, 08:10 PM   #18
MunroOfEnterprise
Rookie

Location: On the USS Enterprise, with frequent hug trips on Telsia!

Quote:
Originally posted by Luke80:

Well, that's it, that is the whole part of the Warp Core section I just worked very hard to type it all here.

[/quote]

Well, its a very good walkthrough.

End Transmission.

[/quote]

Ahhh, no problem with that Luke. Anyhoo, if you want to create a Elite Force II walkthrough of your own, it would be best to do it on a private site for the FAQ/Walkthroughs. Becuz if you were to post that here on the forums and if I do that to, this could start a rivalary in the forums and we would by then keep competing to see who has the best anyway.
MunroOfEnterprise is offline   Reply With Quote