Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > Star Trek Elite Force II > EF2 Single Player Help

Old 07-17-2003, 11:09 PM   #1
Frankie
Casual

Default How Do You Reset The Number Of Your Starships

First off how EXACTLY do you reset the number of your starships or can you? There is no need to play the Single Player again until I can, since I want to play it again to find them all and open up all the secrets.

Second will this be fixed in a patch so we can be asked each time we start a new game whether we want to reset the number or not?
Frankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2003, 03:25 AM   #2
MadOnion
Fanatic

Default Re: How Do You Reset The Number Of Your Starships

Paste the command seta g_secretCount "0" into the EF2 console (press mousewheel button to paste). Launching the game in safe mode from the Start menu shortcut is another way to reset the number of gold starships collected. Please note the latter method will also reset all of your graphics, audio and control settings.

Quote:
Second will this be fixed in a patch so we can be asked each time we start a new game whether we want to reset the number or not?
Doubtful. This isn't exactly a high priority issue and at least two workarounds exist.
MadOnion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2003, 01:46 PM   #3
Frankie
Casual

Default Re: How Do You Reset The Number Of Your Starships

That's what I needed to know, thanks. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Frankie is offline   Reply With Quote