Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > Star Trek Elite Force II > EF2 Single Player Help

Old 07-26-2003, 09:50 PM   #1
Hatchetman

Default Mission 8 - exploded bridge -> stuck

Hi,

i've checked the forum for this issue but i've found nothing.
The eigths mission goes like this for me:
I pass the big door where the mission starts. I run to the right and fix the energy controle for the first bridge. Then i walk over the bridge and "clear" the whole site. I even find the secret - that's all not much trouble. But then, at the end of the level, i encounter a problem. The last bridge leads to another door, similar to the door you start at. If i try to cross the bridge, it explodes and i get killed. I quickloaded the last savegame and tried it again. I got killed over and over again. Then i spoted a small object attached to the bottom side of the bridge. I shot at this object and the bridge exploded, so i guess it's some kind of demolition charge. But that doesn't help me much for i am still unable to reach the door. The arrow in the radar points at the door, so i guess it's the end of the level. I really tried to get past the bridge or find another way for about 40 minutes, but i can't accomplish it.
Thanks for your help.

Greetz
Hatchetman
Hatchetman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2003, 03:04 AM   #2
Kevin Chapman
Veteran

Default Re: Mission 8 - exploded bridge -> stuck

Lots of Bridges explode and if this is the one I am thinking of you have to fall down with it.

So just go with it [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

If not then I need more info to let me know where you are at can you take a screen shot of the bridge and post it?
Kevin Chapman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2003, 11:36 AM   #3
Hatchetman

Default Re: Mission 8 - exploded bridge -> stuck

Hm...that's strange. I loaded a savegame at which the bridge still exists and i tried to run over the bridge. The bridge exploded again and i got killed...again. I tried it another time and then it suddenly worked how it was supposed to do. I fell into the water and a cinematic-scene started. I now guess that i just used to walk over the bridge in some manner, or used to use the direction-keys while falling in some way that i was either killed by the explosion or crushed during a mid-air collision with some parts of the bridge. Bad luck i guess. I still like the game.

Thanks for your help.

Greetz
Hatchetman
Hatchetman is offline   Reply With Quote