Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > Condition Zero & CS Xbox

Old 10-10-2003, 01:20 AM   #1
xile
Regular

Default ?? About Valves CZ

Well how do we know this is true. Some guy could of been bored and totally made the thing up with what Gabe Newell said. IT could be possible...
xile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2003, 01:29 AM   #2
kevin442
Fanboy

Default Re: ?? About Valves CZ

This is what im thinking

- OK the missions will be like they were, hostage rescue, bomb defusion ect but u have to do what was required under the mode you play (like easy mode kill one guy with pistol) So in other words lets say u were playing that bank mission where you have to rescue the hostages. K so u start out and you are on easy mode so u kill your first guy with the pistol to get it over with and then from there you can do the mission which is rescue the hostages. So lets say you beat it. You will have to beat it again without dying in order to have beaten it twice more than your opponents. Get what im saying?
kevin442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2003, 01:38 AM   #3
Ice_Commando
Experienced

Sorry but that's just wishful thinking, I think what gabe said was pretty clear-- there are no mission based levels anymore. My interpretation is that now it is exactly what CSX is, with little to no difference. We'll still have ritual's nice looking models but that's about it.
Ice_Commando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2003, 11:04 AM   #4
kevin442
Fanboy

Valve or whoever would have posted that condition zero would have no single player mode and they didnt so i think that what i said might be right. I dont know. maybe we will get a little more info when it goes gold this afternoon.
kevin442 is offline   Reply With Quote