Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > Condition Zero & CS Xbox

Old 12-15-2003, 01:31 AM   #1
StalkeR
Rookie

Default Releasage?

okay now that CZ has been delayed for like 17th times. Do you guys know if it will make the DEC. 16 date? If PC gamer is reviewing it. Then I think it is going to make our Dec.16 date.
StalkeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2003, 01:16 PM   #2
zoso
Experienced

Default Re: Releasage?

our version of cs: cz pc was reviewed by magazines as well back in august and we all know the outcome of that one.

im not saying it won't release (i honestly don't know or give a rats ass).

but pulling from the released to not being released record i think tomorrow we'll all be giving another point to the "not being released" category.
zoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2003, 02:29 PM   #3
Kalabalana
Veteran

whatever happened to that prima strat guide for cz? Didn't they start selling it? And wasn't it based on rituals cz?
Kalabalana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2003, 03:09 PM   #4
ildon
Rookie

I think 7 developers is the lucky number.
ildon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2003, 04:29 PM   #5
KTRICK7
Rookie

In the news section of rituals site it says it was delayed again untill march (possibly) of 2004!

thats around the time they are supposed to release HL2. anyone think that they might be doing cs2 instead? its possible isnt it? maybe? but then they'd have to scrap all that work. i dont see why they would tyr and sell it around the same time of HL2 again, would they? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
KTRICK7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2003, 06:04 PM   #6
Automator
Veteran

If you think your getting hl2 in march your nieve. I think january/march sounds right for cz atm. They've already missed their holiday target. I don't know who's hands it's in, but valve and/or sierra has f'd up the condition zero release.
Automator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2003, 07:12 PM   #7
StalkeR
Rookie

Quote:
In the news section of rituals site it says it was delayed again untill march (possibly) of 2004!

thats around the time they are supposed to release HL2. anyone think that they might be doing cs2 instead? its possible isnt it? maybe? but then they'd have to scrap all that work. i dont see why they would tyr and sell it around the same time of HL2 again, would they? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
They are stupid. Who is gonig to buy a HL1 CZ game when they can buy HL2. Those foolz. They lost money on a great idea from the start.
StalkeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2003, 07:43 PM   #8
Wolf8218
Veteran

umm, half life 2 wont come out until december next year, only because they want CZ to sell better.
Wolf8218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2003, 11:03 PM   #9
Kalabalana
Veteran

hhahah, hl2 won't be coming out period, it was all just clever 3d studio max shit to hype up valve games already on the market.
Kalabalana is offline   Reply With Quote