Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > Black Hawk Down: Team Sabre

Old 02-01-2004, 10:19 PM   #1
QdadTAG

Default TS and TerraNova BHD EXP... compatibiltiy...?

Pretty quiet in here... ;-)

Well, I'm part of that discriminated lot over in Europe, lol.... so won't be seeing TS for sale over here until 20th of Feb, or thereabouts, I guess...?

Anyway, I've read some reviews, both positive & negative... I'll be buying it anyway, but could you please state if there will be released an update to fix the already reported problems with TS...?

Also, I've tried out the TerraNova BHD EXP, which got released (for free) almost at the same time as TS, and I enjoyed that very much. I've read about some compatible issues between TS/TerraNova/BHD 1.5.0.5.., and I guess all parties are working on getting it fixed somehow... That leads me to the following question:

- Is there any possibility of Ritualistic cooperating with TerraNova, so that we (the player community) would get those two EXPs working excellent together with the BHD 1.5.0.5. update, and with eachother...?

I mean, TerraNova's BHD EXP is already out there to download for free to anyone, but TS will still sell a lot since it's being promoted through professional marketing channels...

If you could state that your next version (or fix) of TS was compatible with the next version (or fix) of TerraNova's BHD EXP, and also didn't conflict with the BHD 1.5.0.5, wouldn't that simply add to the selling value of TS...? The same would go for TerraNova, of course, but they don't earn a dime anyway, but if they stated that their newest version/fix played alongside TS/BHD 1.5.0.5, wouldn't that simply add to your own selling value...?

OK, if you want the best for the DF community out there, please get in contact with TerraNova... Major Headache will be their founder/leader, and you can find his contact info over at www.dfarena.com, or at www.terranova-exp-com .... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
QdadTAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 01:01 AM   #2
Major_Headache

Default Re: TS and TerraNova BHD EXP... compatibiltiy...?

Of course this project is well under way =)

We're also awaiting an upcoming TS update to ensure compatibility.

Keep your eyes peeled for more news.
Major_Headache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 05:18 PM   #3
BrushBaron
Level Designer

You'll have to ask Novalogic about their future plans for TS.
BrushBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 03:25 PM   #4
BigSteve

Here is what i think they will do. it's out we bought it they will update it maybe one more time then drop it! Anyone see a pattern here? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
BigSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 01:18 AM   #5
Twinkie

Ultimately the publisher is responsible for those kinds of decisions, not the developer so if it happens don't blame Ritual [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Twinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2004, 09:23 PM   #6
QdadTAG

Yup - none is blaiming Ritualistic here... They've done their part, and the rest is up to their 'dreaded' publisher... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

(I bought TS yesterday in England... Only got back to Norway this evening, so haven't had the time to try it out yet...)

If the Novalogic people don't read this thread, it's their loss, really... I won't post in their forums about it, since I've excluded myself from doing that ( the why's are in their forums somewhere, if not being deleted by now... haven't checked the last month or so...)

I'm however confident that Major Headache of TerraNova will sort it all out for us, so that their BHD EXP will in due time run along quite nicely with TS... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

TerraNova: http://www.terranova-exp.com
Old 02-21-2004, 09:00 PM   #7
QdadTAG

Well, haven't played it a lot yet, but I really like TS... Great job, R crew! There are some faults here & there, which could very well be fixed with a patch, but I still enjoy what I've seen so far... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]