Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > Condition Zero & CS Xbox

Old 09-27-2004, 04:58 PM   #1
HmmBrd
Regular

Send a message via MSN to HmmBrd
Default Half-Life 2

I know this isn't a HL forum but I was wondering if you guys thought it would be released on time?
HmmBrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2004, 05:00 PM   #2
badman
Sheep Inspector

Send a message via ICQ to badman Send a message via AIM to badman Send a message via MSN to badman
Default Re: Half-Life 2

That's the million dollar question only Vivendi can answer.
badman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2004, 05:46 PM   #3
kevin442
Fanboy

The majority of the community is thinking it will be released sometime in october/early november as the release canidate has been sent out to vivendi. Only time will tell [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Why isnt my avatar showing? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
kevin442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2004, 06:01 PM   #4
badman
Sheep Inspector

Send a message via ICQ to badman Send a message via AIM to badman Send a message via MSN to badman

I recently replaced all avatars and employed new naming conventions. You'll have to re-select it from the list. Sorry about that.
badman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2004, 09:14 PM   #5
kevin442
Fanboy

No Problem [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-28-2004, 03:29 PM   #6
Stylsy
I'm on offense!

Send a message via MSN to Stylsy Send a message via Skype™ to Stylsy

This lawsuit is going to delay it I reckon, at least a Steam launch anyway. I'm only after CS: Source, and I'm really hoping they ship a standalone boxed version.
Stylsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 07:27 PM   #7
HmmBrd
Regular

Here's a link that might answer a few concerns about CS Source... http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?...duct_id=645921
Old 09-28-2004, 09:45 PM   #8
Xenogenetic
Addict

[img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]When/if they do come out we should make a [R1TUAL] CLAN!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Xenogenetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2004, 12:02 AM   #9
kevin442
Fanboy

i second that [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-29-2004, 01:10 AM   #10
Automator
Veteran

there really isn't an on time to make atm. even though valve has sent a release candidate, vivendi could delay it for 6 months (way past holidays) or at least threaten to unless valve backs off on its lawsuit charges. I hope they do whats right for their customers. I want my copy asap. Also theres no steam without vivendi's release either.
Automator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2004, 04:03 PM   #11
_CSM_BEAVERKILLER
Rookie

Hey! Ill go for the [R1TUAL] clan. Im new to forums but ive been playin cs since the bigging of 2000. (wasnt ganna waste the money if the world blew up). Send me a message if anything does happen with the clan. If not ill try and start it up my self.

Source should be coming out the end of oct/bigging of november.
Dont get your hopes up thought, it took em almost 4 years to get CZ out.
_CSM_BEAVERKILLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2004, 04:55 PM   #12
Automator
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by _CSM_BEAVERKILLER:
Dont get your hopes up thought, it took em almost 4 years to get CZ out.

That's part of the reason valve's in court against vivendi. They delayed CZ past holidays and thus into terrible sales.
Automator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2004, 05:55 PM   #13
Xenogenetic
Addict

lol such great positive feedback to the idea of a [R1TUAL] clan, it may just happen. All we need now is a T1 super server [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

anyway, it looks like HL2 will be shipping on six6six CDs (not more than the 7 UT2k4!!!!) and CS Source, but for an extra 20-30 dollars (according to the reliable game sites i visit.) you can get a collectors edition which has HL2,CSS,HLS all on one DVD, plus a shirt and a book (you also dont have to make the terribly hard descision of what box art you want)
If you trust steam, there is a whole other list of purchasing options for you. the <font color="yellow"> GOLD </font> option comes with everything, including DoD source, HL2 poster, HL2 postcard, HL2 stickers ( [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] ), and a chance to win a TRIP TO VALVE!!!!! the $64,000 question is: when (if) it does come out can i get DoD source without the <font color="yellow"> GOLD </font> package.
Old 09-29-2004, 06:09 PM   #14
_CSM_BEAVERKILLER
Rookie

I dont know about the T1 super server but i can probably get a T3 super server.

A computer guy here intown is debating whether or not to set up a server for Source. He has T3 i think and if i get my friends together we could probably fork out enough cash to get a server to put on his T3 (mabey get him to upgrade to T1)

STUPID LAWSUITS AND LAWYERS JUST KILL EM ALL. GIVE ME A DEAGLE OR SOMTHIN
Old 09-29-2004, 06:20 PM   #15
Xenogenetic
Addict

lollin now that would be cool, a [R1TUAL] clan that originated from a joke. but why the not? Ritual deserves a clan of loyal warriors, GRARR, able to take on all of the other video game developer's clans.
Old 09-29-2004, 06:29 PM   #16
_CSM_BEAVERKILLER
Rookie

HAHA very funny. That would be cool. The town is small (about 5000 people). We are out in the middle of no where being in Madras Oregon. There are only 6 of us here at the moment that actually have any skills at cs 1.6 and only my self that can actually play Beta. (i stole a CZ cd key from a nerd that has no internet. he didnt need it.) but thats beside the point.

It doesnt have to be a [R1TUAL] clan either. It could be the clan we already have going in town (-=CSM=- Counter Strike Masturbators) which we could continue to use. But lets wait for the game to get out, cause who knows how long its ganna take em. I could be out of highschool and into collage and not have time for CS. i dont know how old you are or your postition on the social ladder but if it takes any amount of time like with CZ we might be 80 before it happens.
Old 09-29-2004, 07:56 PM   #17
Xenogenetic
Addict

first of all, the only kewl clan is a [R1TUAL] clan, second, the movie scarface was a good movie, third, if they have EF2 gaming events then why cant we have CZ gaming events? fourth, you can say THE M WORD on these forums? third, CSS is supposed to come out next week and purchasable on steam.<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.ritualistic.com//forums/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1096505801xenogenetic_Dwelf">

want a R1TUAL clan
<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />yes
<input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />no
<input type="radio" name="option" value="3" />Elephant
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>
Old 09-29-2004, 11:36 PM   #18
_CSM_BEAVERKILLER
Rookie

The M word as you call it is a perfectly natural word, we learn it in health class in school and ive never had a warning about it so i spose its ok.?

Scareface was a good movie, dont know where that came from but what ever.

That will be nice that i can purchase it through steam and not have to go buy it unless you want the collectable package. i dont realy care about the collectable package i just want the STUPID GAME ALREADY!

I dont care what the clan name is but [R1TUAL] would be the best one since we got a forum for posting games and what not.
Old 09-30-2004, 06:00 PM   #19
Xenogenetic
Addict

Well ok then it is settled, according to the poll more people wanted to have the [R1TUAL] clan than choose the option Elephant. and no one said no, KUWAI
now we have a clan for [R1TUAL] annd, maaaybbeeee we can have CS gaming events like the EF2 ones....
Old 09-30-2004, 10:40 PM   #20
_CSM_BEAVERKILLER
Rookie

Well know that its settled ill go down to Top Dog comuter solutions (the guy with the server idea) and talk to him about getting a server on a decent connection.

since some people voted elephant mabey we should have the picture of an elephant as our clan picture.
Old 10-01-2004, 11:59 PM   #21
Xenogenetic
Addict

Sooo... anyone from the forums actually want to join [R1TUAL] other than BEAVERKILLER, or am i goint to be fragging around steam like an idiot who tryed to look like he was in a clan by puting a fake tag on. 4 people said they wanted a clan and they were prbly serious because i tried to filter out all of the sarcasm by puttin the elephant option in. TELL ME
Old 10-02-2004, 07:01 AM   #22
HmmBrd
Regular

For now i'm already active to a clan but there's talk that it could be over. If so, well you can count me in.
Old 10-02-2004, 10:49 AM   #23
kevin442
Fanboy

ill join but lets make it a cs source clan because I am gettin kind of sick of cs/cz and source is runnin so well for me right now and im going to order the gold edition so i will be playing the full cs source next week. dont worry . . . ill post pics for u guys [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 10-02-2004, 12:06 PM   #24
Xenogenetic
Addict

Souper Dooper. on source my current name is Apple Bombatta and im pretty sure my username is my old earthlink email address, so if u ever feel like finding me on steam that should work unless the friends network is down AGAIN. oh and im getting the collectors edition (idk know how much the gold edition costs but its probably more than i would want to spend) so i will prbly be on *later* than you.
Old 10-02-2004, 11:05 PM   #25
SuprTnr2
Casual

awww. i only have regular CS not Source or cz, but i still want to be in.
SuprTnr2 is offline   Reply With Quote