Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > Condition Zero & CS Xbox

Old 03-01-2005, 04:31 PM   #1
sgtbush

Default steam probs

god damn problems wen trying to get to an online game of condition zero... i get list of servers but when i try to connect it goes thru the motions and then just freezes cant even use task maneger to close anything
sgtbush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 05:44 PM   #2
kevin442
Fanboy

Default Re: steam probs

Do you have the steam version or retail copy of the game? If you have a Steam version of the game, it might not be fully downloaded. To see if its downloaded fully, right click on condition zero in your games list and click properties. Do you get an error message when it freezes?
kevin442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 09:41 AM   #3
sgtbush

i bought the game from a shop and it updated its self when i tried to go on line.. i can get a list of servers runnin with maps ect but wen i try to connect to a server it starts to and then freezes.. no error message and cant even use windows task manager to stop the program running! CANT HELP BUT FEEL IVE WASTED MY MONEY AND I SHALL STEER WELL CLEAR OF ANY VALVE/ STEAM PRODUCTS FROM NOW ON. as a wap site owner with over 500,000 registerd users i have said the same to all of them about the problems i have encounterd and the TOTAL lack of support from the support team. 36 hour reply time to emails they say.. BEEN A WEEK AND NOTHING
Old 03-02-2005, 08:00 PM   #4
kevin442
Fanboy

go to www.steampowered.com and post in the forums your problem. someone should be able to help you out. that is the official page for steam and its games.

hope you find the answer to your problem

Old 03-04-2005, 11:40 AM   #5
sgtbush

yea i did resolve the problem thanks!!!!!!! shredded the discs into peices and have returned it to them. told them there support sucks and half a million ppl world wide now know as such
Old 03-04-2005, 05:27 PM   #6
kevin442
Fanboy

lol well sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do I guess [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-05-2005, 12:22 PM   #7
sgtbush

lol they have just offerd me half life 2 for free if i dont go public with it hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 03-06-2005, 04:39 PM   #8
Xenogenetic
Addict

You should make them deliver HL2 to you personally dressed up like characters from the game.
Xenogenetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2005, 04:40 PM   #9
SuprTnr2
Casual

Or at least make them put your name or pic in a new map for HL2 or CD:S [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img].
SuprTnr2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2005, 05:18 PM   #10
kevin442
Fanboy

Quote:
Originally posted by sgtbush:
lol they have just offerd me half life 2 for free if i dont go public with it hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Thats weird that they would do that. I dont think its there fault for the problem you have as many people bought the same game as you and have had no problems. I think it's something on your end thats causing that or maybe its just a bad copy. Did you try returning it for a new copy?