Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > Star Trek Elite Force II > EF2 Single Player Help

Old 06-10-2005, 12:59 AM   #1
TinMan
Rookie

Default Atrexian who is suffacating behind glass

Okay, i am on level 8 i think, there is this atrexian behind a glass window, there is a gas in the room, the stupid alien passes out, i hit the open door panel and go in but i start choking, how do you work this level, cant figure it out. Help! <font color="green"> </font>
TinMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 07:19 AM   #2
Avenger84
Experienced

Send a message via ICQ to Avenger84 Send a message via AIM to Avenger84 Send a message via MSN to Avenger84 Send a message via Yahoo to Avenger84 Send a message via Skype™ to Avenger84
Default Re: Atrexian who is suffacating behind glass

Is this the mission in the Attrexian factory? You have to stop the gas from passing out by welding the outflow with your phaser before you can leave the room on the other side. If you can't find the outflow, use the gas scanning mode of the tricorder.
Avenger84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 10:25 AM   #3
Steakboy
Regular

and for the record you can't save that stupid little attrexian, it's programmed to just die [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Steakboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 11:55 AM   #4
FliX
Fanboy

Quote:
Originally posted by Steakboy:
and for the record you can't save that stupid little attrexian, it's programmed to just die [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
muhahahaha [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
FliX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 12:02 AM   #5
TinMan
Rookie

Butt where do you go to stop the gas, i have looked all over, this is not the one where the team is with you, its the one where the atrexian is behind the glass and when i go in alone, i start choking and then the door wont open back up.
TinMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 05:52 AM   #6
Avenger84
Experienced

Send a message via ICQ to Avenger84 Send a message via AIM to Avenger84 Send a message via MSN to Avenger84 Send a message via Yahoo to Avenger84 Send a message via Skype™ to Avenger84

The outflow is on one side of the machine in the middle of the room. If I remember correctly, it's on the left side when you walk in.
Avenger84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 10:20 AM   #7
badman
Sheep Inspector

Send a message via ICQ to badman Send a message via AIM to badman Send a message via MSN to badman

I believe you have to seal the outlet with your phaser.
badman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 06:22 PM   #8
Tempest
Fanatic

Send a message via MSN to Tempest

Yes, change through the viewmodes until 'Trace Gas' mode is shown, you should see where the gas is coming from. You then use your phaser to 'Weld' them shut.
Tempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 03:13 AM   #9
Zephyr

The attrexian... too bad for her lol. And this is actually the easiest out of all the seal gas puzzles. Use the Trace Gas view mode on your Tricorder. If you have the same problem as me and all it shows is black, then just find the horizontal strip on a machine in the middle of the room that gets covered with gray stuff when you shoot it with phaser, and shoot the whole thing, cover it with gray stuff.

That was the very best explanation I could give. By the way, right after that room, check BOTH exit doors....

--------------------
Zephyr is offline   Reply With Quote