Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > SiN Episodes

Old 05-10-2006, 02:10 PM   #1
DKo5

Default Congratulations to Ritual

Just gotta say - congrats guys. You've done something hardly anyone in the industry has been able to do. You've done a good job, keep it up!

Now where is my SiN:E Episode 2? >
DKo5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 04:45 PM   #2
DarkStar
Veteran

Default Re: Congratulations to Ritual

DKo5 from UT?

I was going to wait until the MP comes out for Sin E, but the way everyone is talking about it I may have to try the SP.
DarkStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 04:59 PM   #3
Maniac
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Maniac

Congratulations to Ritual for creating the best and most immersive first person shooter I've played all year. Bring on the other 8 episodes!

-Maniac
Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 05:33 PM   #4
Blade_cop
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by Maniac:
Congratulations to Ritual for creating the best and most immersive first person shooter I've played all year. Bring on the other 8 episodes!

-Maniac
Yes please bring all eight episodes ASAP!!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Blade_cop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 05:51 PM   #5
pigpen
Rookie

Yeah thanks Ritual. I'm impressed with the game. The dynamic difficulty tuning is great and moreover I like the length of the game a lot. My days of all-day hardcore playing is long over and I can't play games constantly like I use to with Sin 1, Quake 1 & 2, etc because of work and not being a out-of-college bum anymore, so the length of the game was perfect for me.

Looking forward to the future episodes, and I hope you'll be able to sway the skeptics of episode gaming into believers.
pigpen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 09:08 PM   #6
MadMax
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to MadMax

While I still like to immerse myself in long and complex games, nowadays it seems I can't get a quiet four or five hours to play straight; something always interrupts me. I started playing Emergence on Wednesday night, played for two hours, stopped inside the ship, continued on Thursday afternoon for another two hours, stopped inside SinTEK, went outside, came back and finished the game. Even though I would have liked to play it through in one session, I didn't feel any pressure to finish it "before I forget the atmosphere"... in fact it was very enjoyable with these little breaks inbetween and didn't feel short at all. The perfect length for an episode, Ritual really did that right.
MadMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 02:53 AM   #7
motoko2030
Experienced

Congratulations Ritual for the release of Emergence, I finished the first episode last night and I have to admit I found it to be an excellent game, the graphics were slightly better than Half Life 2 but not as great as Lost Coast, can't wait until you implement HDR in episode 2 and possibly episode 1 then that would make teh graphics in Emergence look more realistic than it was.

The music, voices and sound effect were top notch, the song being played during the main screen is my favorite.

The context look system was very useful in finding out bits of information, still need to try it out more and hearing the remarks from Jessica after staring at her were hilarious and also the correct remarks that you would expect.

The personal challenge system was a great added feature, I found the enemies' AI increasing and getting better throughout the game, can't wait until I read and try the new enhancements to this system in the next episode.

I like the preview for the next episode and the clip after the credits.
motoko2030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 10:27 AM   #8
Superfly
Regular

Yeh well done guys, cant wait for the next 8 episodes!!!

Superfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 10:44 AM   #9
jakboys
Rookie

thank you...come again.
jakboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 02:01 AM   #10
MathiasBelch
Rookie

Bleh, they're going to have to do better than this to keep me coming back. This release was average at best. Congrats to Ritual for bringing SiN back, but it's pretty obvious it's been a long time since you guys put oiut a decent game.
MathiasBelch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 09:49 AM   #11
Grandpapa
Fanatic

Gladly it's just your opinion, i had full entertainment with this episode, and i hardly can wait to get the next one. Great job indeed, ritual [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Grandpapa is offline   Reply With Quote