Ritualistic Forums

Go Back   Ritualistic Forums > Ritual Entertainment Games > SiN Episodes > SiN Episodes Editing

Old 05-18-2006, 10:10 AM   #76
wng
Casual

Default Re: Holy. Crap! Mods! (Topless?)

Adol:
I'm not sure if the hologram is the same model as the usual Elexis, with a few effects added to make her translucent and stuff. I haven't tried to modify it yet, but I probably will when I get the time to.

nba1341:
I'd appreciate that [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

BoogieKnight:
It's really easy to switch back to the normal model when she's supposed to have it. Just delete or rename the models folder inside the mod folder.
As for the dark areas on the skin, I have noticed them too. I haven't had time lately to fix them, but I will do so in a few days [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Lots of tests due in school this time of year!
wng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 02:42 PM   #77
Moleculor
Casual

The hologram Elexis is a different model.
Moleculor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 03:24 PM   #78
wng
Casual

I just checked the data files and I can see that the textures for holo-Elexis are the same as for the regular model. There's also "distort" textures for every ordinary texture, which is basically the same thing, only that they have some kind of noise filter applied to them. Won't be too hard to reproduce though [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-18-2006, 06:23 PM   #79
Embryodead

What I don't understand is that the nude skins for Elexis were created by someone just creating an alpha channel (correct me if I am wrong) which showed the featureless model underneath. If the model was originally naked to begin with before they modeled on clothes, wouldn't it be the same for Jessica?

Has anyone tried to just make an alpha channel for her skin not caring about the way the model looks like with the jacket and stuff? I'd imagine she is also a featureless naked model under that skin and if judging from the way Elexis was modelled/skinned it appears that the model would be the same as Elexis.

I don't know shit about modelling or skinning but from what i've seen posted here and elsewhere this is my assumption. Has anyone tried to create an alpha channel for Jessica's skin to see whats under her clothes?

I am half tempted to buy photoshop and learn this myself since no one seems to care for super hot jessica. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Seriously, there is no greater cause in this world than at this moment to make Jessica naked.
Embryodead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 06:37 PM   #80
wng
Casual

Jessica's model is just one big model without additional, unlike Elexis's naked model, which uses an additional texture for the bikini. If you try to undress Elexis's regular model, you'll only see her head, a part of her frontal torso, and her hands.

If one were to skin Jessica to create a nude skin, they'd have to remodel her to remove those bulges created by the clothes she's wearing (which is a part of her model), in addition to creating a completely new skin that shows off flesh (I guess you could use a part of her revealed stomach for reference [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img])
Old 05-18-2006, 07:33 PM   #81
Embryodead

Thanks wng for the quick response and your contributions to the community so far.

Is there any chance you could make an alpha channel or whatever is needed to make her skin transparent to see what is under there? Maybe there is the possibility they also made her naked before they modeled the clothes over her.

This is all I have to live for at this point. =(
Embryodead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 07:55 PM   #82
Devin

Quote:
Originally posted by Embryodead:Is there any chance you could make an alpha channel or whatever is needed to make her skin transparent to see what is under there?
You need to read wng's post again as it appears you've not fully understood what he has said.

I'll explain using an analogy that isn't too far removed from the concept at hand...

A little girl's Barbie doll has different sets of clothes that can be taken off and swapped around. This is what the Elexis model is like, take the clothes off and she is naked.

The Jessica model is more like a Barbie doll where her clothes are part of the plastic body - there is no skin underneath.

As such, making a naked Jessica model is non-trivial and nowhere near as easy as it is to make Elexis naked.
Devin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 08:35 PM   #83
wng
Casual

Excellent analogy! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Embryodead:
We'll see some kind of nude skin for Jessica eventually. I just think it's going to take a while before we do.
Old 05-23-2006, 07:49 AM   #84
Mr_Furious

I can't get it to work? I put it into the right folders, but when I start the game, she's still wearing clothes! What am I doing wrong...besides not having a real life.

BTW: I new to this forum. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Mr_Furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 11:17 AM   #85
wng
Casual

You have to start the new SiN entry (SiN Episodes: Emergence (the way it's REALLY meant to be played)) in the Games list.
Old 05-23-2006, 12:49 PM   #86
3rdMillhouse
Casual

Quote:
Originally posted by Michael_Russell:
As a side note, thank you for showing that she was...ahem...featureless under the bikini first. That way, we don't have to worry about this becoming "Hot Coffee III: The Decaffeination."
HAHAHhahahaHaHha!!!!!! Hot Coffee 3 was hilarious!!!!

3rdMillhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 08:15 AM   #87
dunklezhan
Rookie

unbeleivable. Just... unbeleivable. I'm sure the skins you're all working on are very nice, but... *shakes head* just unbeleivable.
dunklezhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 05:23 PM   #88
drunkymonkey
Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by wng:
Of course, here's a new link. Hope it'll work for everyone. You have seven days to download it from that source [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thank you for your kind words [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Try Ihud.com. That's expired now. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
drunkymonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 08:16 PM   #89
Jorim

Quote:
Originally posted by wng:
I wonder if there are any tutorials to making womens' genitalia with Photoshop...

My best guess is to use a real life example (HQ image) and implementing that into the texture. Or using the real life example as a guideline for remodelling the genitalia. Just a thought though, if you make it 'real' maybe Blade and Elexis can hit it off... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Jorim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 06:43 AM   #90
Devin

Smile Re: Holy. Crap! Mods! (Topless?)

Quote:
Originally posted by drunkymonkey:
Or you can grab it via Wng's Rapidshare link..

Wng's Really-Naked-Elexis.Zip Click Here

Last edited by Devin : 11-22-2006 at 07:01 AM.
Devin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 07:03 AM   #91
drunkymonkey
Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by Devin:
Quote:
Originally posted by drunkymonkey:
Or you can grab it via Wng's Rapidshare link..

<font color="red">################################</font>
<font color="red">#</font> Wng's Really-Naked-Elexis.Zip Click Here <font color="red">#</font>
<font color="red">################################</font>

[img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
The reason people asked for a new link was because rapidshare doesn't work for some people, including me. But no matter, I have the skin now.
drunkymonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 09:07 AM   #92
Mr_Tickle

So is nba1341 going to host the files, only I can't get the files from RapidShare as it keeps saying "Download-session invalid".

Mr_Tickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 04:22 PM   #93
Edurad2
Casual

i know u all like Elexis topless or naked, but u forgetting jessica just a thought, i kinda prefer the redhead so if any moder's wanna think along the same lines feel free to do so, besides jessica looks so much better,
Edurad2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 04:30 PM   #94
Spike4072
Rookie

That would take more work than just a new skin because you would have to change the model to get the clothing off. I could do it but its to much work and I am lazy [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Spike4072 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 04:35 PM   #95
Edurad2
Casual

well im sure other people arn't lazy i mean i'm really really lazy but i'm a great techy, but all good, each to there own,
Old 05-28-2006, 04:39 PM   #96
wisecode
Experienced

Send a message via MSN to wisecode

If you guys distribute a modified Jessica doesn't that violate the EULA?
wisecode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 04:44 PM   #97
Spike4072
Rookie

Well I guess I am not really that lazy just busy with other stuff. If I get some free time and no one has done it yet I will see what I can do. All the other video game girls get to run around nude so we cant make Jessica feel left out now can we.
Old 05-28-2006, 04:47 PM   #98
Spike4072
Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by wisecode:
Oh yeah I forgot about that part. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. Doesnt the Elexis thing already violate it?
Old 05-28-2006, 05:00 PM   #99
Edurad2
Casual

i have nothing to worry about its not me that does the modding, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 05-28-2006, 07:07 PM   #100
Xploder
Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by Spike4072:
Quote:
Originally posted by wisecode:
Oh yeah I forgot about that part. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. Doesnt the Elexis thing already violate it?
And hasn't this game already got an M rating? it also states that SiN has themes of a sexual nature, I belive nude skins are covered by this?

but I'm not a master at EULA ratings so correct me of i'm wrong.
Xploder is offline   Reply With Quote